Photos Post a Pic of yourself

citidel Hill 14 Nov 2021.jpeg
The good lady and hound.jpg

Citadel Hill, Deva, regular Sunday stroll with the good lady and ze hound.

Some people have nice photos from a warzone, saving the world.
Well - not me.... 1990 Cleaning-duty....
View attachment 348795

Not sure how basic training is these days, but that was about 90% of basic then for me, with 5% military « classes », 4% March and running in the woods and sadly 1% shooting the Famas.

Bit random but this was last summer when we could still enjoy a fine Belgian Trappist outside. Pictured next to me is a Californian friend of mine. Super nice. Not pictured is his now wife taking the photo. We literally emptied the place out.

FYI, anyone willing to meet up with me, we’ll be going to this bar near my place and ramble about all kind of stuff we want.

More recent, looking absolutely thrilled during the late autumn season. Not drinking. So not happy… yeah sobriety does that to you. Drink, be happy.

Bit random but this was last summer when we could still enjoy a fine Belgian Trappist outside. Pictured next to me is a Californian friend of mine. Super nice. Not pictured is his now wife taking the photo. We literally emptied the place out.

FYI, anyone willing to meet up with me, we’ll be going to this bar near my place and ramble about all kind of stuff we want.

View attachment 364200

More recent, looking absolutely thrilled during the late autumn season. Not drinking. So not happy… yeah sobriety does that to you. Drink, be happy.

View attachment 364201
Nice parquet floor, lasts for ever, stays warm, ours are nearly 60 years old.

Thanks. Those are probably 50 years old. 1970s something.
If you want something from the 80's then here are a few photos when I used to be a pro skateboarder - some are just photos of good quality 10"x8" shots that were used in magazines as I don't have the original negatives
That pool has about 2-3 foot of vertical on it and the drop was about 18-19 feet - it was evil but not as evil as the one at rolling thunder in London

What is puzzling me is that I have team gold and black vans on in one lot (Vans were one of the sponsors) and green flash on in the other - also not wearing a helmet - what was I thinking

Also, I wish my hair was as black now..............

The board in the promo shots was the first concave board to ever make it to the UK and had big lime green bones wheels - and 10" gull wing trucks.
Unfortunately you don't see the dragon on the bottom which was amazing quality - I do have some photos somewhere when I sold it

As it's snowing, I am scanning loads of old photos in - not even started on the slides yet

Pool.jpg

pool 2.jpg
pool again.jpg

No helmet.jpg

Park.jpg

View attachment 364200

View attachment 364201
I'm just back from the pub, so I was pic 2, and now I'm pic 1.

And pizza going in the oven!!!!

If you want something from the 80's then here are a few photos when I used to be a pro skateboarder - some are just photos of good quality 10"x8" shots that were used in magazines as I don't have the original negatives
That pool has about 2-3 foot of vertical on it and the drop was about 18-19 feet - it was evil but not as evil as the one at rolling thunder in London

What is puzzling me is that I have team gold and black vans on in one lot (Vans were one of the sponsors) and green flash on in the other - also not wearing a helmet - what was I thinking

Also, I wish my hair was as black now..............

The board in the promo shots was the first concave board to ever make it to the UK and had big lime green bones wheels - and 10" gull wing trucks.
Unfortunately you don't see the dragon on the bottom which was amazing quality - I do have some photos somewhere when I sold it

As it's snowing, I am scanning loads of old photos in - not even started on the slides yet
That´s like ...awesome man!

o33i22N.jpg

No kidding Blackcat...whodathought!

I agree, @BCNTM I’m fairly surprised but in a positive way, nice to see you were once a pro skater.

Pics are good enough quality wise, let’s just say they’re old. Ah, sorry man.

I'm just back from the pub, so I was pic 2, and now I'm pic 1.

And pizza going in the oven!!!!

It’s currently totally foggy and 1c in my neck of the wood so I’m pic 2 again. Jeez weather like that is good for Netflix and chill. You know?