Photos Post a Pic of yourself

96 I was 8 years into being a plod, working in the South West of WA, chasing bikies and druggies, heaps of fun! Me on the right in serious need of a haircut ;)
View attachment 259810

Okay, I think our path were a bit similar then except I was chasing cyclist druggies for different reasons.

tucson 076 - Copy.jpg

Me in 2004 sat on some HE EPWII. This was on det to Davis Monthan in Tucson.

Tuscon 015 - Copy - Copy.jpg

Same det, me BBQing lunch in the Wpn Prep area. Note the 1000lb bomb prep going on in the background. I would go f*cking nuts if I caught the troops doing this now.

Tried to find some older pics but they are all on prints in the loft, so bugger going up there......

Noice JJ, it’s the first time I get to see a cockpit in my life...

as promised, a few pics of my last deployment, i hope this is the right thread,
i didnt want to make a new one

anyway lets start:
dsc_05848dk0a.jpg
was kinda lucky to get the "K" version, it was already outfitted with an aimpoint micro, for a g36, i liked it.

dsc_53107qjrz.jpg
my gear, atleast part of it, warrior assault systems plate carrier with the bare minimum of ammo and stuff, the belt is 5.11 and its oooold, i dont know where or when i got it, plus all the bells and whistles of course, holster was a serpa for the USP (P8)
(for the geados, i wont list everything, just ask me)

dsc_5349l2kj4.jpg
hula girl on the dashbord is a must, she made sure we never hit an IED

dsc_5335tnjvw.jpg
our ma deuce on top of our remote weapon station, mounted on our TPz Fuchs 1A8

dsc_5332v9k3h.jpg
Downed El Salvadorian Little Bird, we went out to get while on QRF duty (both pilots were okay, just one broken arm IIRC)

dsc_0632anj0e.jpg
the sunsets were absolutley beautiful, plus you dont see all the S**t and trash on the ground anymore

forum1uvkwz.jpg
so, thats me on the right, one of my soldiers, and my TPz Fuchs 1A8 in the back
out on a patrol

forum3dck7x.jpg
same patrol, different area

i hope the pic sizes are okay?

cheers, whiskey