Politics Police news / incidents etc

I don't think that anyone else here lives in the Triad area of central NC, but in case you do, heads up. There's at lease one set of criminals who are getting very aggressive.

A young man deliberately pushed a woman onto the tracks in Rogier metro station in Brussels at around 19:45 on Friday evening, but luckily, the metro was able to stop in time.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

^^In unrelated incident on the other side of Atlantic
Police said the suspect who pushed the victim is in custody and has four prior arrests. They didn't immediately say if the suspect and victim were known to one another.

Hostage situation on going in Texas ... at Synagogue

^^^ Gentlemen, what you are seeing will be the new normal with better and worst variations. The police WILL NO LONGER be proactive and roust these S**T bags to do so would of course bring the wrath upon them as police chiefs and department heads ARE NOT backing them thus they won't risk it and for the few who do they're done for! The only way this will improve is if the old theory from the USA called "Broken Windows" is put back in play which will result in police whooping the crap out of these bastards and shooting a few more, along with jail time, which until the prosecution services are replaced with members who will do their jobs this problem will grow and grow--Proceed Carefully in your lives and watch what you're doing and who's around you. BE CAREFUL my good fellows!!

Career criminals out on stupidly low bounds who then go on to commit crimes and kill people.

But almost out on a US$50k bound in Charleston, SC on a shooting charge.

It is almost like if it was a trend.

Last edited:

Do that to an officer and they'll all empty their mags into you. Do that as an officer to another officer and no one bats an eye and you'll be put behind a desk for a week. The department should be conducting regular testing for the use of steroids. That guy completely lost control and he's supposed to be supervising other officers :rolleyes:

Do that to an officer and they'll all empty their mags into you. Do that as an officer to another officer and no one bats an eye and you'll be put behind a desk for a week. The department should be conducting regular testing for the use of steroids. That guy completely lost control and he's supposed to be supervising other officers :rolleyes:

I think it's all escalated since it came to light last week and the sgt is now under criminal investigation.

The other guy, in the car, seems to have done well, they arrested him for murder - which I guess it is, but he's already bailed. Police had been to the couple's flat 'dozens' of times, as he beat her.
So another case of effective policing *ahum* ?
I think it's all escalated since it came to light last week and the sgt is now under criminal investigation.
Yeah because of public pressure, not because of accountability within the department. This has led to yet another entirely preventable PR disaster that makes the police as a whole look bad.

The other guy, in the car, seems to have done well, they arrested him for murder - which I guess it is, but he's already bailed. Police had been to the couple's flat 'dozens' of times, as he beat her.
Yes, I did see that - I am pretty sure there will be a public outcry if the CPS decide to press charges

Only good thing is the perp was stuck under the car for a bit before he died

Yes, I did see that - I am pretty sure there will be a public outcry if the CPS decide to press charges

Only good thing is the perp was stuck under the car for a bit before he died
Any lawyers in the house, it’s not self defence, so what is it?