Politics Piers Morgan forced to quit GMB after criticizing a GULAG escapee

New statement about the racism in the Royal family

52dg12.jpg

Morgan on here used to be a pariah when he was all anti gun, ran the news that was bugging phones, claims amnesia to know nothing and plays semantics with anyone who claims he knew.

New statement about the racism in the Royal family

52dg12.jpg
I don't care if he shot Bambi (twice)

"On March 29 1941- almost 80 years ago - a young naval officer was in charge of the spotters on board HMS Valiant, a great battleship in the Royal Navy. Their targets were 3 capital ships from the Italian navy - they had received information from the code breaking geniuses at Bletchley Park. The search was on. In the darkness above the horizon the young officer noticed what appeared to be metal turrets reflecting off the searchlights of the Valiant. He had spotted the enemy and battle commenced. The battle of Cape Matapan was underway. In a fierce engagement 2 Italian capital ships were sunk. The young officer was mentioned in dispatches and commended for bravery. That young officer was a 19 year old Philippos Andreou of Schleswig Holstein-Sonderberg-Glucksberg, Prince of Greece and Denmark. "

Megan - failed actress who is not even good enough to lick his boots - let alone clean them

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Meghan is really mad. Didn't get the role. The movie itself smells like bias though.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Screenshot (213).png

O M G, how many documentaries did she made? ?

Screenshot (218).png

The King's brother is likely a nonce and this is the royal family story that people are concentrating on.

It's so painful to watch the delusion of these two. Second-hand embarrassment, big time.

I lost most of my interest in the royal family when the Queen passed away - she was one of a kind, and none of the rest of them can live up to her.

The one I'm still interested in is the one who possibly committed a crime - and it's not Harry or Mrs Harry.

and it's not Harry or Mrs Harry.
I'm just baffled by all that whinging of a Hollywood starlet and a prince with a royal apanage who're currently residing in a huge-ass mansion. It's both hilarious and irritatingly tone-deaf how that obnoxious woman thinks life's been rough for her.

Can’t the Ginger be recalled into the Army and posted to some Overseas garrison … Diego Garcia, St. Helena…..

I’m serious… Get him and the Minger out of the public eye…

Quite frankly, I think Charles had best strip them off their titles. These two clearly can't be reasoned with or appeased, taking their titles would cause a ruckus in the press for a week or two, but they'd be uninteresting to the media afterwards.