Politics Piers Morgan forced to quit GMB after criticizing a GULAG escapee

nemipuka_

Mi Colonel
MI.Net Member
TheMess.Net
So last sunday Meghan Markle, the Holocaust survivor, a.k.a 12 years a slave, who also was abducted by ISIS, KGB and the Khmer Rouge, sat down with Oprah to talk about how painful it was... to live as a member of the British royal family. Everyone was shocked and heartbroken by her tragic life, except this one guy - Piers Morgan - who dared to question her credibility. Long story short, the self-proclaimed Progressives completely lost their mind and the only way to get satisfied was having him out of GMB.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Anyway, I hope he'll find a new job on TV.

The guys a complete tool, and just likes to rant on his favourite topics including being pro gun control. He can take his millions and do what Harry and Meghan should of done..... F#$% off and shut the f#$% up.

Everyone has a story, and then there is the truth.

I couldn’t give a toss about the royals, but I have to admit to enjoying Piers Morgan getting his comeuppance.

The guy was implicated in moving the goalposts of paparazzi acceptability with publishing photographs of a royal celebrity leaving rehab(so much for supporting a person’s mental health and well-being as he now claims), he was culpable in a rather significant phone hacking scandal and absolutely complicit and ultimately responsible for knowingly publishing fake photos of UK soldiers abusing prisoners during a time of undeclared war that motivated and activated adversaries.

Piers Morgan is the semi-human equivalent of a dung beetle whose existence is singularly focused on acquiring, feasting on, and trading in feces.

If only the Queen could order Piers Morgan to roll an increasingly large ball of feces around the Tower of London daily as a lifelong sentence for 1st degree sycophancy.

It would literally solve everything.

Good riddance, now we only need to get rid of Megan and all is good again.

Morgan Piers is a bit of a prick, but he was right to be angered by that other douchebag advocating cancel culture. As far as I'm concerned, it's not his behaviour that was scandalous but the fact that not everybody else left the room in protest as well. Cancel culture must be cancelled. America has brought the world many good things, but "cancel culture" isn't among them.

Morgan Piers is the wrong guy to do it probably but this cancel culture crap and this overuse of racism to explain people not getting along in any context is exhausting and needs to be pushed back.

Sorry, but this whole racism spin is ridiculous. I don't doubt that someone was voicing their curiosity what the complexion of Archie's skin was going to be. Just like my brother and sister-in-law were wondering whether their kids would inherit her ginger hair. So what?

The fact that that Meghan-broad is being touted as a heroine is absurd. She lives in a multi-million dollar mansion, for pity's sake. People pay her for the "privilege" to shake her hand. If she's a victim of oppression, I'd love to be oppressed too.

Shouldn't have thought it to be possible, but I find myself agreeing with nemipuka and Telmar, or perhaps they are in agreement with me ;-)

I recently came across a nice quote that summarises the Meghan Markle situation: "When victimhood becomes a currency don't be surprised to find plenty of counterfeiters."

So yeah, no fan of Morgan Piers either, but when he's right he's right. But isn't it laughable that an American millionaire can complain to a British authority over a TV-host being mean so as to have him taken down!? Jesus the UK has fallen very low when that becomes the standard of public discourse. What happened to stiff-upper lip and all that jazz?

So, Piers called out Meghan for the fraud she is.
It angered the "outrage-mob".
Piers refused to apologize and got fired.

Not really the first time that kind of thing happens. Though there are far more cases of people being called out by the "outrage-mob" and caving to their demands; they issue a public apology and the mob pressures for more and turn the whole thing into a Maoist's "struggle session".

Don't care about the guy, he seems to be one of these pundits who have an opinion on everything and anything. Some people love him, some people loathe him; guess it depends if what he says agrees with their own beliefs.

Sucks he lost his job over that though, but good for him for standing his ground.

I could count the fcuks I give about this and Megan on one hand with the fingers chopped off.

Anyone who cares about PM or that interview is a mouth breather and should be excluded from society.

I could count the fcuks I give about this and Megan on one hand with the fingers chopped off.

Anyone who cares about PM or that interview is a mouth breather and should be excluded from society.
I'm with you, mate. The problem is that public figures like MeghanMarkle and her royal paramour avail themselves of public attention to ride a wave of current day politics unto further success, riches and priviledge, all the while pretending to be down trodden vicitims. As tabloidy and yellow press-like this entire affair may seem it should outrage anyone with a modicum of sense that the discourse around race and privilege has gotten to a point that someone like Meghan can act like she is some kind of underprivileged sufferer of injustice and not only get away with it, but have academia and other pseudo-intellectuals (the mouth breathers) rush to her defense.

I actually used to pity Harry Windsor. We've all done stupid things for the women we love, but I had to believe the veteran rascal of yore still existed somewhere under that ginger scalp of his. Everytime I saw his mug on my tellie, I was half-expecting to watch him whisper "I'm a hostage, call my embassy" into the camera.

But not anymore.

The guy is a textbook example neophyte. Converts are always annoying. I bet he believes that he must pester the public with his woke talking points to repent for being a 1. white 2. male 3. member of a colonialist 4. empire's royal family 5. who personally took part in a war against "brown people". (And don't forget that one time when he wore a Nazi uniform as a carnival joke.)

The Queen ought to strip these two dummies of their titles. Their titles are what drives media interest in them. Without them, they're not nearly as important. Don't get me wrong, I have a lot of respect for veterans; but without his title, Harry would be merely a faceless veteran among tens of thousands. And without his title, Meghan Markle would only be a mediocre actress unknown to most except some hardcore fans.

And whilst she's at it, old Liz should make it a rule that members of her family must not marry American socialites ever again. It just doesn't work.

God knows I loathe the Daily Mail, but when they're right they're right: What a grisly week this has been for our country and our culture. Forget Meghan Markle or Piers Morgan, but this whole affair does matter.

Last edited:
Good riddance, now we only need to get rid of Megan and all is good again.
She is just a car crash waiting to happen...............

Harry is the half blood prince

I had not even noticed she was even a bit brown - I thought she had just had some good holidays - she looks like she has played the professional victim all her life and unfortunately dragged him down to her level - can't even get their story straight

I would have been more worried about child having a ginger afro :rolleyes:

Not a good judge of dress sense either by some of the meme's that I have been sent............

Sad for the Queen having to put up with such idiots whilst having to remain silent

1615550242444.png

Guys guys, I was totally in the wrong about this. I'm here to retract my overly harsh criticism of our two wayward lovers. The recording with the actual audio of the interview has now surfaced. I bet this was the Royal Palace trying to cover up the truth afterall:

Who wouldn't be pissed if someone takes your epensive sugar for granted?

I had not even noticed she was even a bit brown - I thought she had just had some good holidays
Couldn't agree more. I genuinely believed her to be just another stereotypically "tanned" actress.

Wait, am I not being racist already? Oh dear!

Guys guys, I was totally in the wrong about this. I'm here to retract my overly harsh criticism of our two wayward lovers. The recording with the actual audio of the interview has now surfaced. I bet this was the Royal Palace trying to cover up the truth afterall:

Who wouldn't be pissed if someone takes your epensive sugar for granted?
Even worse when you have to borrow a dress off Monica Lewinsky ? ?

Last edited: