Politics Piers Morgan forced to quit GMB after criticizing a GULAG escapee

1615661195184.png

I'm pretty sure the Queen will get over it, in 20 years people will be like Meghan who?

I wonder if Brits will raid Charlie Hebdo with umbrellas and teapots.
Good to see that Charlie can look at the internet and steal the memes - the one replacing George Floyd's head with Megan's is much better :rolleyes:

At least they got the Pinocchio nose right ;)

Because she is a billionaire and looks like Ian Wright - but other than that no one seems to be starting a war recently, so we get bored

This Ian Wright?

That’s fairly insulting. Ian was a fairly engaging and cool host for the Globe Trekker/Lonely Planet series. ;)

It will be like didn't she die from COVID or had a really tragic accident;)
Does Covid cause car crashes? I thought we couldnt go to Paris at the moment?

Does Covid cause car crashes? I thought we couldnt go to Paris at the moment?
It could do for her................

They need to add it as a 'special' contract in Hitman 3 - now that would raise a bit of controversy

Last edited:
Try the one in here

I suppose he meant it in jest although very poor form. Why compare a man and a woman, both blacks just because of their skin color?

It’s not really funny, I dislike the backlash he’s taken for it, but nowadays I guess we have to watch our tongue...

I suppose he meant it in jest although very poor form. Why compare a man and a woman, both blacks just because of their skin color?

It’s not really funny, I dislike the backlash he’s taken for it, but nowadays I guess we have to watch our tongue...
I think lots of people in the UK made or heard that comment, not from that politician. As a politician he should keep it shut, unless he randomly generates a good idea, that costs less than 16 TN pounds.

Because she is a billionaire and looks like Ian Wright - but other than that no one seems to be starting a war recently, so we get bored
How much, would you say a war would cost? to get organised?

Problem is if you see the picture of Opra and Ian Wright both in the same pose looking left and take her hair off it's an absolute match - I am resisting posting any of the meme's on here as they are cruel

How much, would you say a war would cost? to get organised?
Starting it usually costs nothing - its ending it that tends to cost you a lot of Dollar

Problem is if you see the picture of Opra and Ian Wright both in the same pose looking left and take her hair off it's an absolute match - I am resisting posting any of the meme's on here as they are cruel

I’d also avoid posting such memes.

For the sake of banter, and free of being accused of racism or bigotry, here’s Dutch singer Dave and Micheal Douglas - a troubling ressemblance...!

What does ole' Harry do for a living? They have a net worth of $10M and bought a home in Cali for $15M. They better hustle.

They had to do the Oprah bit as it seems their fame was fading. When it does in another year or so, my prediction: Megan slams her head on the dresser several times and calls the police. Harry in the poor house.

They had to do the Oprah bit as it seems their fame was fading. When it does in another year or so, my prediction: Megan slams her head on the dresser several times and calls the police. Harry in the poor house.
Needs a car chase too. And gloves, gloves are big in USA. Harry can fly a chopper too, need to weave that in. Meghan can