Politics Piers Morgan forced to quit GMB after criticizing a GULAG escapee

The main thing I've learned in the last few weeks is that people outside of the UK seem to have far more of an interest in the royal family than people in the UK. Americans have been the major surprise - those guys had ancestors who fought a war so they didn't have to deal with this S**t yet they're still showing more interest in it than me.

The main thing I've learned in the last few weeks is that people outside of the UK seem to have far more of an interest in the royal family than people in the UK. Americans have been the major surprise - those guys had ancestors who fought a war so they didn't have to deal with this S**t yet they're still showing more interest in it than me.
Meghan Markle is an American though...kind of B series superstar but it can explain it. If the social networks existed at the time, nothing would have been secret in the Grimaldi dynasty for the Americans.

The only shame from all this is that it didn't end with Piers Morgan dangling from a meat hook and a short length of piano wire in a dingy cellar somewhere.
Direct from the "saw" franchise. I´ll have nightmares tonight. Thanks a lot.

The only shame from all this is that it didn't end with Piers Morgan dangling from a meat hook and a short length of piano wire in a dingy cellar somewhere.
It‘s never too late, is it?

Meghan Markle is an American though...kind of B series superstar but it can explain it. If the social networks existed at the time, nothing would have been secret in the Grimaldi dynasty for the Americans.
But only a small portion of the American love for the House of Windsor can be explained by this.

In fact, the woke/left/non-Eurocentric section of the US population would, you think, be less likely to have a liking for Britain, England, and the royalty. Barry Obama was a good example of a section of the American populace who has a fairly strong antipathy for the British Empire and all that occurred over the last two to four hundred years under that domain.

Latent Anglophilia is baked into traditional American culture. Sure, there was that kerfuffle in 1776 and the second one in 1812. But, one might say the USA is most successful colony of the British Empire. Some lore is even held by those of a mind that the USA is the successor/continuation of that empire.

But, one might say the USA is most successful colony of the British Empire. Some lore is even held by those of a mind that the USA is the successor/continuation of that empire.
Australia 2.0 (Y)

Australia 2.0 (Y)

Yeah that experience needs to be restarted from scratch...

With more horrible and venous animals. 50 feet taipans for example.

Unlike some here, and @muck in particular, I don’t have nearly half the knowledge y’all have about the royals.

The Queen is a living legend, if I’m allowed to talk about Her in that term.

Prince Phillip did crack me up a couple of times, he’s blunt, and takes no S**t.

Lady Diana; I’ve often heard, mostly on the internet bad things about her from Britons. Why though? I have no idea.

Harry did his time in Afghanistan and no one forced him to, that’s respectable although I suspect he wasn’t the cannon fodder looking into where the mines were on the fields?

The barely brown third grade actress is definitely a major idiot though. Consider yourself lucky you married a prince only to give the finger to the Royal family and whine to Oprah about oppression and racial injustice?

If yer desperate enough to play the race card .. .on OPRAH That alone speaks volumes of how desperate you are for sympathy....

I don't even know what on earth she appeared in as an Actress .. and did she think by becoming a royal she would get an influx of fashion deals / exclusives or even Film roles ...

Like the worst singer who can't even sing at all , of a female group and somehow ends up making a stinking fortune . How long will it take for some medicore TV Exec to offer them a reality TV SHOW .. ...

Morgan Piers is a bit of a prick, but he was right to be angered by that other douchebag advocating cancel culture. As far as I'm concerned, it's not his behaviour that was scandalous but the fact that not everybody else left the room in protest as well. Cancel culture must be cancelled. America has brought the world many good things, but "cancel culture" isn't among them.

Cancel Culture is Communism is Disguise

As for Morgan at least he is willing to speak out against Cancel Culture name any other UK TV Presenter that has a mass audience do same ???

Morgan may has his flaws but at least he is will to speak out about something unlike the rest of the whallopers on TV

If yer desperate enough to play the race card .. .on OPRAH That alone speaks volumes of how desperate you are for sympathy....

I don't even know what on earth she appeared in as an Actress .. and did she think by becoming a royal she would get an influx of fashion deals / exclusives or even Film roles ...

Like the worst singer who can't even sing at all , of a female group and somehow ends up making a stinking fortune . How long will it take for some medicore TV Exec to offer them a reality TV SHOW .. ...
Let's suggest a title for the show 'Harry Windsor the half blood Prince'

the thing that really stuck with me is that it was two multi-millionaires whinging to a billionaire about how hard done to they are

Let's suggest a title for the show 'Harry Windsor the half blood Prince'

the thing that really stuck with me is that it was two multi-millionaires whinging to a billionaire about how hard done to they are
The Ex-Prince of Bel Air?