Politics Piers Morgan forced to quit GMB after criticizing a GULAG escapee

They had to do the Oprah bit as it seems their fame was fading. When it does in another year or so, my prediction: Megan slams her head on the dresser several times and calls the police. Harry in the poor house.

Well, she is opening up about her oppression!

158630492_3879222832155964_8906682457444095919_n.jpg

She can oppress me every day of the week for that sort of dollar :rolleyes:
My closest female friend from work got an invite to a dinner with her because of her job when Meagan visited NZ 2+ years ago.

I asked my friend to tell her “ ‘Flagg’ says hi” and then wink at her on my behalf.

And I reminded my friend at least a dozen times leading up to the dinner to make sure she didn’t forget.

Well, my friend “forgot“ to tell her, or even just wink at her. Correlation may not be causation, but look at what happened.

True story.

I’d also avoid posting such memes.

For the sake of banter, and free of being accused of racism or bigotry, here’s Dutch singer Dave and Micheal Douglas - a troubling ressemblance...!

I see your Dutch singer Dave & Michael Douglas and raise you a Paul McCartney & Angela Lansbury. Paul McCartney is the one in lipstick.

lwf5jxaw.gif

I see your Dutch singer Dave & Michael Douglas and raise you a Paul McCartney & Angela Lansbury. Paul McCartney is the one in lipstick.

lwf5jxaw.gif
That’s truly frightening.

Where was Paul McCartney when “Angela Lansbury” was filming Manchurian Candidate?

Brilliant film by the way.

If it wasn’t Paul McCartney portraying a female, I would consider it to be the greatest feminist film of all time, what with the character Elenor Shaw Iselin portraying the most intelligent and powerful super villain of all time, more than just a pretty Paul McCartney face.

Cancel Culture is Communism is Disguise
The political right is quite capable of "cancelling" people itself; even french fries and french wine weren't safe from its wrath. Speaking of Iraq, I remember now that the first time I ever heard the verb "cancel" in a polemical context was back in the day when a legion of flustered Texans zerged the Dixie Chicks over their vocal opposition to the War.

The main difference (as far as I can tell) between left-wing cancel culture and the right's is that the days of equal fighting chances are history. The radical left has managed to trick large swaths of society into either accepting or tolerating their cancel culture by way of presenting their ideas as above reproach.

There's no dangerous stigma attached to expressing anti-patriotic, anti-military or anti-conservative sentiments (particularly not outside the USA). But naturally, no one wants to be a racist or a sexist. That's why left-wing cancel culture is much more dangerous: it's more consequential for the victim and harder to defend against.

TBH She is a one unholy ungrateful fking . .boot .. who had it bloody all . Which most of not many Lassies dream of .. becoming a Princess .It is what many dream .and adore about .. just look at the success of Disney;s Frozen and Cinderella , Sleeping Beauty and some other films .

And she couldn't get her own way .. and hissy fit storms off in major league puff.. then spouts her own fantasy version of events and her lies are now falling aprt faster than Joe Dementia ever being honest hahaha

TBH She is a one unholy ungrateful fking . .boot .. who had it bloody all . Which most of not many Lassies dream of .. becoming a Princess .It is what many dream .and adore about .. just look at the success of Disney;s Frozen and Cinderella , Sleeping Beauty and some other films .

And she couldn't get her own way .. and hissy fit storms off in major league puff.. then spouts her own fantasy version of events and her lies are now falling aprt faster than Joe Dementia ever being honest hahaha

Being honest, it sounds horrible to me. Sure, marrying into money and having a big house sounds great but then having huge aspects of your life either under constant scrutiny, or planned out for you isn't far off my idea of hell.

Don't get me wrong, she presumably had an idea of what she was getting herself into but I wouldn't trade places with a member of the royal family for anything. I like my own freedom too much and being able to drop everything to meet a couple of old mates at the pub on ten minutes notice sounds a lot more attractive to me than having a butler to make my bed and wash my socks.

Going back to the initial "Morgan gets forces out" thing - I do have to wonder if we're all being played for suckers here. I read recently that both Rupert Murdoch and Andrew Neil are looking at starting new news channels in the UK.
Both of those would probably love to have a Morgan type figure sticking it to the woke left brigade (I can't believe I just used the word 'woke') so have to wonder if this was an easy way for Morgan to get out of his contract and become available for hire.

Going back to the initial "Morgan gets forces out" thing - I do have to wonder if we're all being played for suckers here. I read recently that both Rupert Murdoch and Andrew Neil are looking at starting new news channels in the UK.
Both of those would probably love to have a Morgan type figure sticking it to the woke left brigade (I can't believe I just used the word 'woke') so have to wonder if this was an easy way for Morgan to get out of his contract and become available for hire.
Well, dung beetles are quite mobile and somewhat nomadic rolling around and collecting their balls of poo.