Politics Nancy gets a pig head for her efforts

Remember a few months ago a dude dropped a duce in her driveway. "Good people on both sides" I guess. Not a Pelosi fan but what happened to a sternly worded nice letter to show your displeasure in a politician?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

^ Would agree but politics has always been fairly divisive and such incidents weren’t unheard of amongst the most radical opponents decades ago.

A few mayors in these parts got threatened, ie death threats because they intend to combat certain crimes like drug trafficking. They have their address and any threat has to be taken seriously.

Remember a few months ago a dude dropped a duce in her driveway. "Good people on both sides" I guess. Not a Pelosi fan but what happened to a sternly worded nice letter to show your displeasure in a politician?

I'm sure Nancy has had plenty of sternly worded letters over the years . The problem is she only tends to listen to the ones from her donors . If Nancy and the Dems decide to carry on as they did under Obama in these politically charged times then I'm afraid a pigs head will be the least of her worries . If you leave people with nothing as a matter of policy then they will come for you as history has shown because they ve nothing left to loose .

Now it's reported McConnell's house was also vandalized with graffiti relating to him holding up
the full proposed $2000 stimulus money. Which he's doing to get something he wants, but I'm not sure what it is.

Principally I'm against accosting politicians in their homes, but taking into consideration how crazy Nancy was essentially calling for violent uprisings against the evil orange man, she has noone to blame but herself and her Democrat buddies.

Now it's reported McConnell's house was also vandalized with graffiti relating to him holding up
the full proposed $2000 stimulus money. Which he's doing to get something he wants, but I'm not sure what it is.

Ok I'll put it out there .....

The threads worth a read and it does beg the question , is this just a set up to gain some sympathy in light of the complete failure yet again of both parties to to anything right regards the American people ? I know how the rich live in London , they have their own private security firms to watch their houses so I'm going to guess Nancy and Mitch have a similar set up on top of whatever security central government provides . There's no way someone's just wandered into their respective properties without anyone seeing anything .

Ok I'll put it out there .....

The threads worth a read and it does beg the question , is this just a set up to gain some sympathy in light of the complete failure yet again of both parties to to anything right regards the American people ? I know how the rich live in London , they have their own private security firms to watch their houses so I'm going to guess Nancy and Mitch have a similar set up on top of whatever security central government provides . There's no way someone's just wandered into their respective properties without anyone seeing anything .
It wouldn't be the first hoax that we've seen lately in order to get sympathy, and, just possibly, justify extra protection or justify going after some opponents. Both have ticked off the populist bases of their respective parties and this could provide a good excuse for making opponents look like radical kooks.

Could it be doctored?

Unlikely. Well, it could, but it isn't.

Could it be a hoax for sympathy's sake? "oh my god, the poor little old lady got scared"

Absolutely. Is it the case? Who knows.

The natives are restless! We got our (hopefully initial round of) survive the virus money deposited in the account Friday.
Guns are stupid expensive right now so I plan to squander mine on more pointy, stabby things. Wifey hasn't said
what she'll do with her half.

It's a pitiful amount to people who desperately need help. Younger daughter gets an additional sum since she's a small business owner. She has her own spa which has been thriving even in the virus mess.

The natives are restless! We got our (hopefully initial round of) survive the virus money deposited in the account Friday.
Guns are stupid expensive right now so I plan to squander mine on more pointy, stabby things. Wifey hasn't said
what she'll do with her half.

It's a pitiful amount to people who desperately need help. Younger daughter gets an additional sum since she's a small business owner. She has her own spa which has been thriving even in the virus mess.
That's your problem with a blanket amount it does not target the areas of deprivation

Nice to get something back from the tax man though - but as usual you will pay for it 5 times over if you have not already done so