Politics US bombs targets in Syria

Mike1976

Mi Field Marshall
MI.Net Member
TheMess.Net
The US has bombed military installations of Iranian proxy forces. Nine targets were struck around Deir ez-Zor in response to a drone attack on a US military base in Syria last week.

The US has bombed military installations of Iranian proxy forces. Nine targets were struck around Deir ez-Zor in response to a drone attack on a US military base in Syria last week.

Hope they *uck the Ruskis whilst they are there as well

Where was the air defence? Switched off for 3 days for essential maintenance?

Well done and done well. More targets to come?

Hope they *uck the Ruskis whilst they are there as well

The Turkish forces have been butting heads with the Wagner Nazis in Syria, according to one of our former Turkish member and trust me they’ve been getting what they deserve there too. ;)

In 2018 wasn't it the wags that conducted a full armored/artillery assault on the US special ops post in Syria? Most of the lot got JDAM-ed and Javelin-ed all the way to hell. Preview.

In 2018 wasn't it the wags that conducted a full armored/artillery assault on the US special ops post in Syria? Most of the lot got JDAM-ed and Javelin-ed all the way to hell. Preview.
Yes, the entire Wagner unit was destroyed. Approximately 300 dead and all their armored vehicles destroyed. How stupid of them.

Yes, the entire Wagner unit was destroyed. Approximately 300 dead and all their armored vehicles destroyed. How stupid of them.
The US is usually very open about sharing battlefield footage with the media. In four years there hasn't been any footage of the actual battle that I know of that has been released. That they haven't imo shows that they realize this would create too much anger in Russia. Based on Russian wives asking what happened to their husbands I can imagine why, and there will be plenty of wives that didn't make it to the news. 30 contractors missing from a single region, Russia has many regions. That footage would show 3 Russian motorized infantry companies being annihilated.

From the town of Asbest. Probably had an easier death this way ?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The US is usually very open about sharing battlefield footage with the media. In four years there hasn't been any footage of the actual battle that I know of that has been released. That they haven't imo shows that they realize this would create too much anger in Russia. Based on Russian wives asking what happened to their husbands I can imagine why, and there will be plenty of wives that didn't make it to the news. 30 contractors missing from a single region, Russia has many regions. That footage would show 3 Russian motorized infantry companies being annihilated.

Very tight lid on it. Most of the info comes from the Wagner survivors.

Where was the air defence.............. (Y)

Hope she had the sock's on sale or return:rolleyes:

Reapers, attack jets, and helo gunships on station.

53743631-10499929-American_helicopters_carrying_24_commandos_arrived_just_after_1a-a-3_1665054...jpg

Long arm - where was the air defence?
Pretty close to Turkey there, might be scared of engaging up there, (and pure guess) they may have been stood down through deconfliction, as on the face of this it's in Syria's interest too.
Russkies have been hitting targets in Syria for the past week or 2 allegedly taking out ISIS leaders too.
Not sure what to make of these developments.
Off topic kinda:

Pretty close to Turkey there, might be scared of engaging up there, (and pure guess) they may have been stood down through deconfliction, as on the face of this it's in Syria's interest too.
Russkies have been hitting targets in Syria for the past week or 2 allegedly taking out ISIS leaders too.
Not sure what to make of these developments.
Off topic kinda:
Ruskis need to roll it up and move on would be my bet - all those assets sat in Syria are not helping in the Ukr

Ruskis need to roll it up and move on would be my bet - all those assets sat in Syria are not helping in the Ukr
Or they can be a distraction so they can report some good news without it being picked apart within 5 minutes even by most Russians.

Or this is the Russian air force's excuse for not doing much in Ukraine, bogged down in Syria after all!

*Flips his shades down and goes back to sipping cocktails at Latakia*