Photos Kyrgyzstan Armed Forces

df.jpg

Training in Advanced Mountaineering and Winter Survival Techniques is being conducted by Indian Mobile Training Team for Kyrgyz Armed Forces in Balykchy, Kyrgyz Republic.
Fpif7I0XsAEQM9h?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg
Fpif7I1WAAIkMBq?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg
Fpif7I4XoAANryO?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg
Fpif7I6XoAAJJm-?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

An eight member team from the Kyrgyzstan Army under Defence Cooperation Plan 2023 has reached Ladakh, India for a Joint Mountaineering expedition. The team was welcomed by Ladakh Scouts Regimental Centre.
FqDs87paUAAso7p.jpg
FqDs87ragAEr-rG.jpg
FqDs87naAAEFct3.jpg
FqDs87uagAEjOy8.jpg

The 10th Edition of India - Kyrgyzstan Joint Special Forces Military Training Exercise Khanjar commenced today at Tokmok, Kyrgyzstan. The exercise will further enhance the synergy and interoperability between Special Forces of two Armies.
FqnOJBVWwAETIzE.jpg

Exercise KHANJAR 2023
To enhance synergy, Special Forces of Indian Army and Kyrgyzstan Army practised tactical drills during the ongoing Joint Exercise at Kyrgyzstan.
Fq3EsqEWAAIaExU.jpg
Fq3Er2ZWAAMF0W3.jpg

GEdp_NiXgAAxH8t.jpg
GEdqAbAXYAABAMm.jpg

Exercise KHANJAR 2024
The 11th edition of Joint Special Forces Exercise KHANJAR between India & Kyrgyzstan commenced in Bakloh, Himachal Pradesh. The exercise aims to strengthen interoperability between the two Armies, sharing tactical drills, training on special operations & promoting best practices.