Photos Israeli Defence Forces

DSC02896.jpg

Damaged buildings and Israeli troops are seen in the northern Gaza Strip, November 16, 2023 (Emanuel Fabian/Times of Israel)

346H672-highres-e1701284504971.jpg

Israeli troops patrol on the southern border with the Gaza Strip on November 29, 2023. (Menahem Kahana/AFP)

FHZJH2IIBFIVRIMTUIZS3AXWUY.jpg

An Israeli soldier gestures as military vehicles manoeuvre, amid the ongoing ground invasion against Palestinian group Hamas in the northern Gaza Strip, November 8, 2023. REUTERS/Ronen Zvulun

1699822881162.jpg

Israeli soldiers in the Golan Heights near the Israeli border with Lebanon on Nov. 10, 2023. Photo: Christopher Furlong/Getty Images

Last edited:
DSC04372.jpg

Israeli troops detain a wanted Palestinian man in the West Bank town of Beit Furik, early November 28, 2023. (Emanuel Fabian/Times of Israel)

DSC04403.jpg

Israeli troops operate in the West Bank town of Beit Furik, early November 28, 2023. (Emanuel Fabian/Times of Israel)

DSC04856.jpg

Israeli troops operate in the West Bank town of Beit Furik, early November 28, 2023. (Emanuel Fabian/Times of Israel)

DSC04688.jpg

Israeli troops detain a wanted Palestinian man in the West Bank town of Beit Furik, early November 28, 2023. (Emanuel Fabian/Times of Israel)

_REFUGEE_CAMP_IN_WEST_BANK-1-scaled-e1701345748412.jpg

Israeli forces raid into Jenin refugee camp in Jenin, West Bank, on November 29, 2023.

Last edited:
any insta or twitter account that is regularly uploading israeli SF pics from gaza?

I haven't seen account on either platform that is solely dedicated to the IDF or their SF, im sure there is but i have not found them yet. I have gotten most of my good IDF refs from here and the Conflict Observers Discord.

Detailed integration & swift air action:
Following Hamas’ violation of the operational pause agreement, the fighting in the Gaza Strip has resumed, and IDF soldiers are continuing the ground operation in full cooperation with the IAF.

The close cooperation between the IAF and ground troops has been one of the most prominent elements of the ground operation in the Gaza Strip.

The mutual effort is orchestrated by the IAFs Cooperation Unit and performed with the guidance of ground troops in real-time. The coordination provides CAS (Close Air Support) that swiftly thwarts terrorist cells and targets tunnel shafts, command centers, weapons storage, and other terror infrastructure.

IMG-7871.jpg

IMG-7872.jpg

IMG-7873.jpg

IMG-7874.jpg

I haven't seen account on either platform that is solely dedicated to the IDF or their SF, im sure there is but i have not found them yet. I have gotten most of my good IDF refs from here and the Conflict Observers Discord.
The IDF has an official twitter account here:
https://twitter.com/IDF

An émigré who moved there from the U.S., hasn’t seen his son who is an officer in paratroopers in almost 6 weeks. He has no idea how he’s doing or anything. Except this picture that was on Israeli news. That’s his son. That’s the only sighting he’s had in the war. Can you imagine depending on a news site to randomly take a picture of your child so that you can see that he’s alive and well?
1702288228233.png