1685369756258.png

Interesting vehicle, it is made locally, it can be seen with the naked eye, what is its name?

View attachment 435562
Interesting vehicle, it is made locally, it can be seen with the naked eye, what is its name?

Hey man listen. It may not be as pretty as the other Didgoris, but if it does protect against IEDs, who cares right ? ... right ? 😂

Its our ugly child and we're proud of it. 😘

This is the MRAP variant of Didgori cars. The Didgori-3. It was originaly designed for deployment to Afghanistan for patrols. But never got to it. I don't think its in production or demand. Could be wrong though.

Last edited:
1685371138568.png

My friend @Gordus , it was never my intention to speak ill of the "beauty" of the Didgori mil-smile11
For "unpleasant" cars, we also have one that I'm not even telling you about, we call it Titan, just like your car, it is also protected against improvised explosive devices and has been used in combat; Although it is not very pretty, it does the job. mil-smile03
Ps: we could do a "beauty pageant" and both would be among the "10 finalists", beaten by a huge margin by the Nigerian creations...Mil-smile01

View attachment 435563
My friend @Gordus , it was never my intention to speak ill of the "beauty" of the Didgori mil-smile11
For "unpleasant" cars, we also have one that I'm not even telling you about, we call it Titan, just like your car, it is also protected against improvised explosive devices and has been used in combat; Although it is not very pretty, it does the job. mil-smile03
Ps: we could do a "beauty pageant" and both would be among the "10 finalists", beaten by a huge margin by the Nigerian creations...Mil-smile01

Beautiful 😍 and yeah absolutely.

beaten by a huge margin by the Nigerian creations...

Oh yeah, love them. They remain unchallenged so far.

Last edited:
Rangers preparing for Cambrian Patrol 2023 in Wales.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

State Security Service of Georgia (SSG) arrested Malkhaz Paksashvili, a Georgian national alleged to be an Islamic State (IS) commander. Paksashvili denies his involvement with the terrorist organisation. April 2023
1697136309983.png

1697136322929.png