Those kids who were driven barefoot grew up, and came back on tanks

1605385167739.png

Dude, what's the necessary to bring the toilet back home :oops::oops:

1605385219510.png

Although I can't say I'm surprised by the emotional reactions from Azeris I truly am shocked by the extent to which Azerbaijan's victory is celebrated in the Islamic world as a victory over the "infidels". From Youtube comments all the way up to government ministers – the glee is quite foreboding.

It's a sad thing the Armenian government didn't address its military's shortcomings revealed by the clashes of 2016. Baku did bide its time well, though. They attacked when everyone and their dog was paying attention only to Trump's latest shenanigans. And so history overlooks Armenia once more.

It's about time America, Europe and Canada lay down the law, act on Erdogans expansionism and exclude Turkey from NATO. It's obvious they're not a partner anymore, at least not under this government. And excluding them would give Russia more leeway to keep this Wannabe-Sultan in check.

I'm somewhat disappointed by Israel's behaviour during this conflict. Tel Aviv should've been able to appreciate the situation of a people surrounded by nations whose leaders talk holy war against it. It's sobering to see Netanyahu prioritise the economy and his relationship with Alijew over the fate of tens of thousands of Armenians.

Furthering Turkey's interests could also backfire insofar as Erdogan's Neo-Ottomanism doesn't care for Israel to falter. For all he knows, there's no Israel, only a Palestine – which the British stole from the Ottoman Empire.

kafilah erdogan not mind because ukraine support turkey now.

I'm somewhat disappointed by Israel's behaviour during this conflict. Tel Aviv should've been able to appreciate the situation of a people surrounded by nations whose leaders talk holy war against it. It's sobering to see Netanyahu prioritise the economy and his relationship with Alijew over the fate of tens of thousands of Armenians.

I feel very bad for the Armenians. They feel backstabbed and played, big time and I totaly understand their outrage. Their closest ally Russia, and one their historical partners Israel, kept supplying their enemy with weapons worth billions of USD as if they didn't know it would dramaticaly shift the military balance in Azerbaijan's favour, and it was just a matter of time for the Azeris to grow enough confidence for such a move. Terms and humiliating concessions were negotiated over their heads, when the war was still raging. I won't hold Russia for ignoring pleas for help since they were never obligated by any terms to protect Armenia beyond it's recognized borders. But you'd expect at least something, right ? no, because economic benefits from being friends with Azerbaijan, and preventingt escalation with Turkey, are more important. I don't think anyone but the Armenians remained naive enough till the end, to expect something different. What about Israel ? What about them. They won't even risk souring their diplomatic ties and military R&D cooperation with Turkey to recognize the Armenian genocide. They prob kept supplying the Azeris even during the war. None of this was really surprising.
However something that stood out and actualy bweildered me, is the fact that PM Pashinyan would apparently not listen to the urgency for manpower and support fowarded by Artsakh president Harutyunyan already on 3 October and consequent stages. Meaning things weren't looking very promising by that point already.
Russia would have intervened in case Armenia proper was attacked. So there was no reason to fear an attack on the mainland. I don't understand why there was no steady stream of reinforcements, especialy when so many volunteered. That is something I did not expect.

Last edited:
They feel backstabbed and played, big time and I totaly understand their outrage. Their closest ally Russia

How did they feel when doing this stupid demonstration?
m7.jpg

m8.jpg

m9.jpg

the fact that PM Pashinyan would apparently not listen to the urgency for manpower and support fowarded by Artsakh president Harutyunyan

Apparently main political opposition to Pashinyan has been based in Artsakh so Pashinyan was cynically getting rid off it.
BTW, there were arrests of opposition in Yerevan yesterday because they called for Pashinyan's removal from power.

Russian peacekeepers near the Dadivank monastery. The monastery is located in the Kelbajar region, which must be returned to Azerbaijan by November 15.
Dadivank6.jpg

Dadivank5.jpg
Dadivank4.jpg

Dadivank3.jpg
Dadivank2.jpg

Dadivank1.jpg

BTW, Azerbaijan gave Armenia a delay for withdrawal of troops from Kalbajar until 25th instead of 15th November

you know what triggered that protest? about a russian military who rapped and killed a women
View attachment 260491
View attachment 260492
View attachment 260493

Apparently main political opposition to Pashinyan has been based in Artsakh so Pashinyan was cynically getting rid off it.
BTW, there were arrests of opposition in Yerevan yesterday because they called for Pashinyan's removal from power.

That was literaly in response to Russian arms sales to Azerbaijan back in 2016. Yeah ...

We saw the fruits of such deals now.

That was to propel Pashinyan to power during yet another colour revolution, note the EU flag there.

They sow the political stupidity and they reap the results now, EU didn't come to the rescue and ukrainian maidanistas while cheering them up against Russia declaired support for Azerie/Turks when the war started, how disgusting is that.

That was to propel Pashinyan to power during yet another colour revolution, note the EU flag there.

They sow the political stupidity and they reap the results now, EU didn't come to the rescue and ukrainian maidanistas while cheering them up against Russia declaired support for Azerie/Turks when the war started, how disgusting is that.

Yes some of those can be attributed to anti-Russian / pro-Western sentiment though again, in relation to seperate events like anti-West media etc and I still wouldn't confuse a bunch of ppl holding up flags with the general opinion in Armenia.

But the first one is literaly from a protest against Russian arms sales to Azerbaijan in 2016, and such deals probably contributed in souring the general opinion in the first place. Isarel's ambassador got recalled from Armenia on 4 October and is now seated in Georgia, because of them supplying the Azeris during the war.

I doubt anyone in Armenia had any illusions of the West jumping to their aid.

But yeah, you got a point in internal struggles. Many Armenians I spoke to feel first of all betrayed by their own authorities. I pressume there was a lot of backstabbing going on in the worst time possible.

I feel very bad for the Armenians. They feel backstabbed and played, big time and I totaly understand their outrage.

Cry me a river.

The reality of 21st century international politics and relations is that everyone is for himself. Russia doesn’t, shouldn’t, and won’t practice anymore “brotherly” politics in which it saves the asses of weaker or smaller states while those states complain, cry, or play with alternative ideas of allegiances.
The era of “Mommy Russia” is over. No state is entitled to think of itself as a child, everyone is an adult that has to take responsibility for his actions. Just as post-soviet states primarily focus on extracting maximum benefits using real-politic approach to partnerships and promises, so does Russia act purely out of its own self interest. There is no betrayals to speak of, it’s “only business”. And Russia wasn’t the one who started this trend, it’s actually late to the party compared to how quickly its neighbours jumped on that bandwagon.

.... "it's all business" rant ...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Okay Mr. businessman. You ain't wrong. But I was talking about Armenians expressing their feelings of betrayal to me, first and foremost by their own authorities, but also those they saw as partners/allies. I'm pretty sure they really don't care about how we and others personaly see things in regards to some greater picture, and when they probably have better insight to the inner workings of their society.

Russia wasn’t the one who started this trend, it’s actually late to the party compared to how quickly its neighbours jumped on that bandwagon.

That bandwagon is as old as humanity, so I guess you got a point there. LoL

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
How many times should I paste this link?
Nagorno-Karabakh has much more to do with Armenia than with Azerbaijan.
The first census from 1926 says that just 10.06% of the region's population were ethnic Azeris.

However, the Soviets had different plans, as they ceded it to Azerbaijan, using the ancient Roman divide & conquer tactics in order to make the Azeris feel good. Imagine if somebody had ceded Anatolia to any random country after the WW1.
In 1989, ethnic Armenians made up about 77% of the region's population, so what is this guy on Twatter talking about? You cannot colonise something where you make a vast majority of the population. On the contrary, I can see Azerbaijan colonising N-K, judging by the stable percentage growth of the Azeri population in the region apart from the last decade under the Soviet rule (1979-1989).

I believe you experience a similar problem in Turkey, as ethnic Kurds have at least twice as many children as ethnic Turks.
Don't be surprised if some Turkish regions that have a Turkish majority now will end up having a Kurdish majority in 20-40 years. I'm just curious about how the next hypothetical sultan is going to deal with that, as Kurds will be less controllable in the future due to their constant growth of the population share.

@AND y,
what happened to your post which revealed an Azeri soldier standing on top of an Armenian church plus some other random sh1t like cutting an Armenian POW's ear?
I could see it briefly, but it disappeared after I refreshed the webpage.

Moderators removed this because it was too controversial. Seemed our Turkish members goes apeshit about it.
PM me then.
Spasibo, tovarishch.

BTW
Yeah, "normal" people try to hide their crimes, while Azeris are really proud of them, as they publish them widely.

Those kids who were driven barefoot grew up, and came back on tanks

View attachment 260465
Man, it's so easy to expose this kind of bullshit.
This website says 367,000 Azeris were displaced persons (597,000 minus 230,000 their children that should be excluded) plus 220,000 Azeris fled from Armenia past 1988. Let's round this number to 587,000.
Let's say, 48% of them were males. It gives you a total of 282,000 people. If we rounded up Azerbaijan's population to 10mln people, 282,000 make up 2.82% of Azerbaijan's population at the moment.
The next fact is, a tiny percentage of them could be conscripted, as all of these males are 26+ at the moment.
The following fact is, the Azerbaijani Army numbers 126,000 soldiers and the active service is 18-35 years.
How many percent of these displaced persons could be aged 26-35, an age group of NINE years, if the total percentage of their male population share is 2.82% in the whole of the Azeri population?
My three personal conclusions about you are:
- you have never analysed data
- you have never ever in your life done a single numerical reasoning test
- you like posting baseless propaganda

Last edited:
View attachment 260491
View attachment 260492
View attachment 260493
How many people are there? A few hundred, a thousand? Who are these people? Which NGO do they belong to, if any? By that metric, Russia should take some serious measures against itself, as its own 'no Russian Empire' people are much more numerous, both quantitatively and as a percentage of the population. This excuses nothing.

Back