Politics AOC… The Elected and Despised

Because when the government does it, they'll almost certainly F*** it up beyond any comprehension. And then spend double the budget again to try to fix it, and fail again.

I look at the reconstruction of Christchurch after the 2011 earthquake as a exemplary instance of this. The government department set up to "recover" Christchurch made the recovery process harder, more expensive, take (considerably) longer and the end result is hardly what the people of Christchurch wanted. @Flagg

On the flip side you can look at the modernization of tower blocks in the UK which sure short term saved money using private companies but ended up with the Grenfell disaster . I think Mr and Mrs taxpayer are going to have to hand over a further £200 million to fix that particular feck up having already paid first time round .

I think this way of garbarge disposal isn't common in bigger cities in the US because it seems to be a good way to clog the plumbing and the sewer. It'll also unnecessarily attrack rats and other vermins. That's presumably why she doesn't knew about it.

In Europe we don't know these things at all. We throw our trash (including left over food scraps) in the trash.

If that's all you can bring up against her...lame.

All the mockery she had gained is soley down to herself .. Nobody else . She has only herself to blame . When a channel on YT fronted by a 12 yr girl that does parodys of her . Her career is doomed

All the mockery she had gained is soley down to herself .. Nobody else . She has only herself to blame . When a channel on YT fronted by a 12 yr girl that does parodys of her . Her career is doomed

I'd say it's down to the media . AOC is click bait , just like trump was in 2016 . The more the media try to discredit her , the more popular she will become .

I hope she keeps saying stupid things and keeps vamping as a supposed leader of the Dems. it will help to she them as too far out to be voted for in the upcoming elections.

I hope she keeps saying stupid things and keeps vamping as a supposed leader of the Dems. it will help to she them as too far out to be voted for in the upcoming elections.
Joe Biden, a flawed candidate to say the least, has taken a commanding lead on the Dem side. I guess it shows that the other 20-ish candidates who are racing to show that they are more radically, nutty left than the other, are not resonating with the American public as much as Hollywood and the corrupt media would like you to think.

I'd say it's down to the media . AOC is click bait , just like trump was in 2016 . The more the media try to discredit her , the more popular she will become .
Click bait, she is!

Are 12 y/o girls the benchmark for such things now?

How I see it the USA will be doomed without people like her because their so far taken route leads downwards and they'll pull us all down with them. See climate policies for example.

Are 12 y/o girls the benchmark for such things now?

How I see it the USA will be doomed without people like her because their so far taken route leads downwards and they'll pull us all down with them. See climate policies for example.
What hope has she got when a minor is ripping the pish outof her . She might as well go back to working in a bar

What hope does Trump have if people like Alec Baldwin make fun of him the way they do? I'll tell you. The chance to get reelected! :cool:

What hope does Trump have if people like Alec Baldwin make fun of him the way they do? I'll tell you. The chance to get reelected! :cool:

That's what I think will happen . The more scorn poured over her , the more popular she will become . I mean , she's becoming one of the most famous politicians in America , almost overnight . I can see this attempt to discredit her backfiring in a major way over the coming years .

..... When a channel on YT fronted by a 12 yr girl that does parodys of her . Her career is doomed

Which reminds me. Does anyone else think that 'Climate Strike Leader' Greta Thunberg looks and behaves like she'd have been at the very front of accusing people of consorting with Satan at Salem in 1692?

That's what I think will happen . The more scorn poured over her , the more popular she will become . I mean , she's becoming one of the most famous politicians in America , almost overnight . I can see this attempt to discredit her backfiring in a major way over the coming years .

I don't disagree with that. She may become a hero for the uninformed and stupid.

I chose not to be a serf in the new Green Reich.
Haha! That's a good way to put it. I may have to steal that and spread it around!

The world will end unless you hand over your money, political power and accept without question everything we say.

MABA [ Make Alexandria Bartend Again ]

HAHAHAHA

I wonder if somebody in here did actually bothered to look at her "Green New Deal" proposal. I've read it and can't see much wrong in it. Some things she demands are even implemented over here already and seem to work out well.

I wonder if somebody in here did actually bothered to look at her "Green New Deal" proposal. I've read it and can't see much wrong in it. Some things she demands are even implemented over here already and seem to work out well.
Yes.

Getting beyond the fact that it would cost every US household $600,000 each, it would destroy our current society and the way we choose to live our lives with it's draconian rules. It's tailor made for the totalitarianism the enviro-fascists yearn for.

600k for what? Where did you got that number from? Besides that things like for example insulation of houses can be subsidised by the government with either additional payments or tax reductions to lower the burden if necessary. Of course that money has to come from somewhere. Let me suggest to start with your overblown military spending.

You've all possibilities to become the world leader in such things. It would open up totally new business opportunities and create lots of new jobs but instead you're fighting the inevitbale with tooth and nails.

About your way of live. It is unsustainable! Get that into your head. Are you really to unable to understand that further generations have to be also able to live on this planet or do you simply give a f**k?

Back