Photos Afghan Armed Forces (Prior to 2021)

Apparently, the resistance continues....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

One Iranian ally in Afghanistan is a Shiite militia called the Liwa Fatemiyoun. Thousands of young Afghan fighters were recruited into the Fatemiyoun by Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps to fight for President Bashar al-Assad in Syria. As the Syrian war has wound down, many battle-hardened Fatemiyoun fighters—who are fiercely anti-Taliban—have returned to Afghanistan or Iran.

In the Shiite-dominated neighborhood of Dasht-e Barchi in Kabul, several Taliban members have been killed in nighttime assassinations in recent weeks. The Taliban officially say the killings were private disputes, but members with knowledge of Taliban intelligence say they believe the assassins were members of Fatemiyoun.

“Iran is not itching to get into a fight in Afghanistan,” said Mr. Clarke.

“They are not under any illusion that they would fare any differently from any other interfering country. That said, they’ve got some proxies like the Fatemiyoun and Afghan warlords that they could activate,” he said. “It’s a card up their sleeve that they can play.”

Potentially the first Taliban Air Force loss since they inherited the remnants of the Afghan Air Force.

This may become more common as many maintenance personnel fled the country and spare parts run out.

I don't know if they're purporting those to be the actual aircraft or if they're just using a file photo but reverse image searches say the first picture is three years old.

EDIT - quoted the wrong post, meant this one https://www.militaryimages.net/thre...over-astan-on-august-15-2021.8130/post-193515

I don't know if they're purporting those to be the actual aircraft or if they're just using a file photo but reverse image searches say the first picture is three years old.

EDIT - quoted the wrong post, meant this one https://www.militaryimages.net/thre...over-astan-on-august-15-2021.8130/post-193515
How do you do a reverse image search?

I simply can't see elements of what was left of the AAF being able (or allowed from another country) to do this for a variety of reasons.

By the order of the new authorities of Afghanistan, the Taliban morality police began to saw off the heads of shop dummies.

It looks like he is fighting temptation to save this one for himself.
taliban maniquen.jpg

By the order of the new authorities of Afghanistan, the Taliban morality police began to saw off the heads of shop dummies.
View attachment 364774

It looks like he is fighting temptation to save this one for himself.
View attachment 364775
work for cut head doll only,while country bankruptcy now,beggar around the world,people was flooding,stupid Talibans!they thing say just feel better!

Used to be a good way years ago, but in my experience it's yielding less results each time I use it. To the point where I think a lot is being filtered.
I believe it's definitely being filtered. In the past year I've noticed that images I know are in MI.net fail to bring up any pages