Photos WW2 Nazi Bunker Complex in 1/72

TIZER

Mi Sergeant Major
MI.Net Member
TheMess.Net
I have been working on this project for nearly 15 years (yes 15 years lol) it's a bunker complex from Grand Manor who no longer produce this and other excellent bunkers which is done in resin. sometimes i'm known to stop start projects that i pack them away for safe keeping by using styrene packing ... i'm not fully finished yet still to put radio equipment into command bunker at the rear from my spares box (ex Esci sdkfz 250/3 command car, and i am thinking of covering the ground using Model_Scene's (of Czechia) excellent grass mats

gPB5Cx.jpg

d6FLTk.jpg

Ijeifm.jpg

Kn9ARa.jpg

The bunkers are way to clean they have to be made "lived in" ... i would say i'm at the 50 / 50 stage of the whole process

So it will be finished in 15 years time? ;)
hopefully

you should one of my other bunkers i haven't even started yet it's plaster ... so i'll need some sort of plaster glue to bond the parts together i got that one from Sud Modelisme in France about 20 years ago :rolleyes: sadly this bunker is out of production as well .. i'll need several foam boards to make that terrain for the diorama and MDF to close it off

this is what the finished bunker should look like

bR7Ons.jpg

So do/did Esci and Caesar.