Politics Situation in Venezuela (Coup in process)

Somebody arrest LatinObama for inciting a rebellion. If he has sympathies of the people he would have already been in power. Only way for him to do that is with American intervention

Mercenaries? No air support - no artillery - no medevac - no thank you.

I vote for everybody else stay out of it and let the chips fall where they may.

They always say it works out cheaper using the private sector........

So it seems this coup failed?

You generally have problems with my posts?

So it seems this coup failed?
Looks like it's over again. Social media "president" isn't happening again.
I'm just waiting on Gaydo to declare Phase 2, Phase 3, Phase 4 and then .......

are you happy with that?
America needs to take it's own advice and stop interfering in other countries democracies it's been a ongoing process by America for over 5 decades, yet cry like bitches because Russian supposedly done to America what America has been doing for decades .... dry your eyes and move on

There will be no significant Russian bases in Latin America.

At least not before WW3 :)

I can predict a big new russian base in the very near future.
Except Russians are fully aware that Americans are looking for excuse to invade country with largest oil reserves in the World. Increasing Russian military presence in Venezuela can become a perfect justification for intervention. So I dont think that Russians are going to make such a present for Americans.

But the Americans will not go in a direct confrontation with the Russians, and Putin will do everything to annoy the US so will see. It's a good opportunity for Vladimir.

Except Russians are fully aware that Americans are looking for excuse to invade country with largest oil reserves in the World. Increasing Russian military presence in Venezuela can become a perfect justification for intervention. So I dont think that Russians are going to make such a present for Americans.
if America was to attack a Russian base be it in Venezuela it would spark WW3 .... American doesn't want to see hundreds of mushrooms sprouting in US skies and the same for Russia

I am currently in Moscow, preparing to see museum of cosmonautics, them Moskvarium, to watch the show with killer whales and then to swim with dolphins , Moscow is wonderful, I was in STP last year also great town, I can recommend you to visit both of them.

Becouse putin tell you every time what he wanna do, wright?
And here we go, all the russian prise the might communism in venezuela, it doesn t matter that people are starving in there
Lifting the sanctions could help a bit their economic problems, more then civil war, don't you think?

there is no need for civil war, that moron with the name maduro needs to step out
it was the same in syria , but no , assad wanna be president for life

Again the army of trolls from Sankt Petersburg invade this website

Really @adicontakt we should be very careful about calling people trolls simply because they have a difference of opinion and are from Russia.
If you do not agree with whats being said just give your opinion, that's all is required. :)

10x admin, the reply of civil war doesen"t need to be delete becouse is a true one IMO
@Marat , i still want some photos with the reference of Dumitru Prunariu if you find some on that museum of cosmonautics

Back