Question? Queen Alexandra's Military Nursing Corps

Geoffrey Carroll

Mi Recruit
MI.Net Member
My Aunt, Edith Katherine Carroll, was a victim in the Alexandra Hospital Massacre in February 1942. Her name is recorded on this Memorial.
I would love to trace any photos of her unit before the Japanese invasion because I don't have any in my possession. I know that some B&W pics exist but my older family members are unaware of their location.
I have read extensive articles and accounts on the Massacre and find these harrowing.
I do have a letter (sent to my father, her declared next of kin) from HRH King George VI offering condolences.
Can anyone help?

My Aunt, Edith Katherine Carroll, was a victim in the Alexandra Hospital Massacre in February 1942. Her name is recorded on this Memorial.
I would love to trace any photos of her unit before the Japanese invasion because I don't have any in my possession. I know that some B&W pics exist but my older family members are unaware of their location.
I have read extensive articles and accounts on the Massacre and find these harrowing.
I do have a letter (sent to my father, her declared next of kin) from HRH King George VI offering condolences.
Can anyone help?

I hope you will soon find!

Can anyone help?
These may be of help to start worth an email so see if they have other members of the unit or relatives details:
QARANC Association
QARANC Blog
British Army Nurses
Good luck.