Memories HRH Queen Elizabeth II

It was on from 2 a.m. to 9 a.m. for me so sadly I only caught the last few hours. BBC America had it with no interruptions.

Amazed at the number of troops mustered for the affair. Didn't think that many had survived the on-going cutbacks to UK forces. I've got a soft spot for the Household Cavalry as my brother served in the Lifeguards.

Absolutely marvelous to see this event, and also the service from Llandaff Cathedral (I'm from Llandaff). I now live in California, and our governor ordered all flags to half-mast. All fitting tributes to Her Majesty, a worthy and loyal ruler for so long.

God save the King!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Richard Murphy got canned :rolleyes:

Denmark's Queen & Crown Prince at the Buckingham Reception Sunday....& no more kilt wearing for awhile.
queenm.jpg
queenmj.jpg

Our Queen [now the longest ruling Monarch in Europe] Margrethe tested positive for Covid early this morning. & so far with my uber immune system have tested negative. Since quite a few of us were exposed I'll need 2 more negative tests before returning to duty so looks like a free long weekend now that I've exposed my family. So, some lawn games, so beach games & a little drinking since I won't be flying [12 hour rule].

Our Queen [now the longest ruling Monarch in Europe] Margrethe tested positive for Covid early this morning. & so far with my uber immune system have tested negative. Since quite a few of us were exposed I'll need 2 more negative tests before returning to duty so looks like a free long weekend now that I've exposed my family. So, some lawn games, so beach games & a little drinking since I won't be flying [12 hour rule].

You flew the Queen?

His Majesty the King’s Cypher has been revealed. It will feature on postboxes, government buildings, and state documents.

This will replace his mother’s E II R cypher that we are all so familiar with.

The crown on top is also different, it is now the Tudor Crown, which is traditionally used by Kings, instead of St Edward’s Crown which is used by Queens.

FB_IMG_16642699347575113.jpg