Admin Mp.net Refugees

I was a member of mp.net for 8 years. I may have been the top photo poster. Mostly I posted in the daily photos, Chinese military threads and the US Navy photo thread. I did not partake in much discussion over there. Just a little now and then.. I posted thousands upon thousands of photos at mp.net. They were really hot and heavy in viewers and members for years. I have photos posted over there with over 30,000 hits. No foolin.

when they folded up May 1st 2015 I joined the mess but seldom post because of their no photo policy...only personal pix can be posted. So I concentrated on skyscrapercity, sinodefenceforum & the after action review board (TAARB) which was made of of a lot of mp.net members that got bounced... Yesterday the administrator of TAARB posted that he was folding up that forum in a week.

Yes I'm bd popeye..and I post pictures.
Popeye, you have always been amongst my favorites. I'd make out with you, but I'm pretty sure neither one of us would like that. If not you than Goldman, but with so limited options..... :) Am I joking? I don't even know.

An American flag flew on a convoy ship while underway, location unknown, circa 1943-1945.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Gentlemen..I am humbled by your post! Thanks so much for the kind words! And I'm not making out with anyone except my wife!?

Clc10kR.jpg

QJNldzk.jpg

I yam what I yam! Popeye the sailor man!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back