Admin Mp.net Refugees

I have sad news for the MPnet old-timers. "Oswald" has passed away last Thursday. He was a good friend to me since we first met "online" on MPnet, about 2004 or so...I can't even remember what year it was

After MPnet went down we kept hanging out on the web, together with a bunch of other old-hands...Mjolnir, Linedoggie, Playtym, DW58 and many guys I have forgotten their handle. I only met "Oswald" for the first time in real life last August, when we spent a day at the Bedford D-Day memorial and at Appomattox Court House.

"Oswald" was one of the kindest and most level-headed persons I got to known on the web. He will not be forgotten!

I am sorry to hear of the loss of your friend, Stand Easy Oswald

I remember you. So you’ve moved to the US or are you just on some vacation?

Hey, nah, I am still in Poland, working for US corpo though....how can I change flag in my profile? Please PM me...I don't want to start from spamming this thread. Thanks!

Hey, nah, I am still in Poland, working for US corpo though....how can I change flag in my profile? Please PM me...I don't want to start from spamming this thread. Thanks!

You can’t change and choose a country’s flag here. This forum actually « locate » you based on your IP so you have to deal with the Stars and Stripes for now.

Otherwise just like me you can choose not to display your flag and location in your accounts setting.

It’s in « privacy options »:

Cheers.

Last edited:
Hey you old bastards! Remember MP.net had this “bar” thread with the rotating title? Is there a similar thread here in here we can all swing through and just drop a line or post some random thoughts?

Back