Politics Is it any surprise Epstein Kills himself

I sure do hope that the authorities continue to pursue the leads and documents to find out all the other scumbags that were in on this. I'd love to see a bunch of heads roll on this one and really do hope they finally nail Bill Clinton and whoever else was diddling and raping at the boss level of Gulfstream and Caviar lifestyle.

Shame . Would have been nice to see justice done . As with the Jimmy saville case it's astounding he got away with it as long as he did . I'm guessing friends in high places helped .......

Shame . Would have been nice to see justice done . As with the Jimmy saville case it's astounding he got away with it as long as he did . I'm guessing friends in high places helped .......

Very much true that... you can be the lowest scum of the earth and still get away for years being super wealthy but eventually the reality of life in jail got him.

Police are seeking a "person of interest" who last visited Epstein.

Surprised but not surprised. Epstein had kompromat on far too many powerful individuals.

I forsee somehow the Twisted media will blame Trump ....and not even mention or interview the Clintons of there pals strange demise

yep. Upchuck Todd and all the other Sunday morning talk show hosts (can't give them credit for being political commentators anymore) now have their headline story!

Add one to the Clinton body count.
That clinton effect ... very contageous
Isn't August too warm a month to wear those tinfoil hats? A way more plausible theory is he was just a super wealthy dude who couldn't bear the thought of losing the amenities of his cushioned life and his influence and status. The higher the fall, the higher the risk of suicide; for that very reason, many judiciaries have 24-7 monitoring regimes in place.

Isn't August too warm a month to wear those tinfoil hats? A way more plausible theory is he was just a super wealthy dude who couldn't bear the thought of losing the amenities of his cushioned life and his influence and status. The higher the fall, the higher the risk of suicide; for that very reason, many judiciaries have 24-7 monitoring regimes in place.
My tin-foil hat has mesh lining for breath-ability and max comfort in all climates.

I don't see this as a Clinton conspiracy or Trump conspiracy but glimpse into the hidden life of the worlds most powerful elite. Partisans will use this story for their own selfish interests to keep the hate going while the shot-callers will continue to work in bi-partisan fashion to screw us over.

I don't dismiss Epstein's suicide as a sincere and non-conspiratorial event. Just see it as unlikely considering his history and connections.

People for decades seem to suicide themselves when they have dirt on the Clintons. Probably just a coincidence.

Anyone who really wants to kill themselves usually succeeds no matter how monitored etc. they are.
This also. Seen it happen myself on acute inpatient psychiatric units. Where there is a will there is a way.

Jesus Christ, how hard would it have been to have a CERT team watching 24 hours a day? Three guys in a cell with him and three others standing watch outside; maybe he would still be alive and not a totally legit suicide statistic.

Yes. And Mr Epstein was under one of those 24/7 monitoring regimes. It's all satire, but one top MSNBC host has already blamed the Russians.
Enough with this weird Russian/Nazi/Trump conspiracy bullshit already.
https://www.rt.com/usa/466241-epstein-suicide-blame-russia/

Image may contain: 2 people