Politics Is it any surprise Epstein Kills himself

Typically in a thread espousing conspiracy theories one will suggest that the 'aliens' did it so I'd like to add fairies to the list of suspects. They never get a mention the lil sly buggers.

Of course it is not unreasonable to think Epstein wanted to commit suicide. Given the opportunity, anyone with his makeup, his circumstances, probably would have done so. Making this second effort that much more believable.

The question is WHY and HOW he was taken OFF suicide watch. Especially at the same time that new documents in his case were released. This is where the questions need to be directed.

The last 20 hours have showed us that all sides have their own conspiracy theory on his death.

Personally, I think the "attempted" suicide a few weeks ago was merely a precursor to this whole fiasco.

This doesn't even have to be the Clintons, the number of powerful people this guy could have and likely would have implicated is enormous.

Noone wanted to do overtime? Bribes? A Psych eval cleared him? Bribes? There is a time limit on a Suicide Watch? Seriously some idiot at the prison got bribed and now the dumbass(es) are on a to do list stored on a Clinton Russian hacked server

Theories are developing left and right.

Clinton did it because Epstein had dirt on her and her husband.
Trump did it because Epstein had dirt on him.
MI6 did it because Epstein had dirt on prince Andrew.
Russia did it because... Joe Scaborough is, somehow, an expert in the FSB's operational methods.

With all his money I wonder what the cost of a body double & a nice retirement villa in some out of the way city in Europe is.
EBoHtwSUIAAYEnT.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not surprising at all he was taken off suicide watch; every good lawyer will try to achieve that outcome for their client, considering how miserable of a life it is in prison under suicide watch. They check on you regularly, either in person or over a tannoy, and you can't switch off the lights at night. In other words, suicide watch is essentially a regime of sleep deprivation.

Ockham's Razor, anyone? Sheez. Given some of the comments on the web, it kind of feels like the state of discourse in this world is so rotten that some people can't even understand anymore that rejecting conspiracy theories doesn't automatically mean you're a fan of the Clintons.

I thought the same yesterday. Pretty much all loonies from whatever side of the political spectrum would agree that he was either provided assistance for his hanging/might have been replaced by a body double (my favorite)...

Tinfoil hats or not the consensus is that he had dirt on a number of very wealthy and notable people and I’m far from naive. So...

An opinion piece over at FoxNews:

« Impossible or nearly impossible » to kill yourself in jail? Okay then a number of prisoners have been provided assistance to end their lives there... plus it’s supposedly « nearly impossible » to escape a prison. Quite a story.

Whoever can make up his mind on this... probably we will never fully know.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

BREAKING NEWS: Jean-Luc Brunel, a man close to Jeffrey Epstein and who reportedly possesses key information about the alleged pedophile has suddenly gone missing. Jean-Luc Brunel is the founder of a prominent modeling agency.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It just keeps happening.

Oh and the FBI says CCTV footage of the outside of the jail cell is 'damaged and 'unusable.'
At least one camera in the hallway outside the cell where authorities say registered sex offender Jeffrey Epstein hanged himself earlier this month had footage that is unusable, although other, clearer footage was captured in the area, according to three people briefed on the evidence gathered earlier this month.

It was not immediately clear why some video footage outside Epstein's cell is too flawed for investigators to use or what is visible in the other, usable footage. The incident is being investigated by the FBI and the Justice Department's inspector general's office, which are attempting to determine what happened and how to assess whether any policies were violated or crimes committed.

The footage is considered critical to those inquiries, and the revelation of an unusable recording is yet another of the apparent failures inside the Metropolitan Correctional Center, the short-staffed Bureau of Prisons facility in downtown Manhattan that held Epstein.

What a coincidence no? Certainly not a coverup, oh no no no.

Last edited:
That's very interesting news, albeit the author of that statement "cautioned that his observations were not conclusive". Which is understandable. "I've never seen it" isn't tantamount to "that's impossible".

With that said, maybe I'm stupid, but how did he come by those observations? Did I get this right: He's read the report and one detail struck him as odd? Or did he actually have insider's knowledge on the case?

Apparently that "forensic expert" was hired by Epstein's brother, or family, and was there during the autopsy.