Photos FV432 FIRST BUILD IN YEARS

BOB.T

Mi Private
MI.Net Member
Scotland
Hi guys having been very into model kits as a wee lad I have gone back to putting my kid like skills into use as the other week or so I finished the model of a FV432..... Which was my main vehicle when I was on the OPS.
The biuld went well and even the putting together the tracks was no problem. It's painted in NATO green and black as per the time in Germany. The first picture is of me on exercise in the vehicle and you can see I have carried over on to the model the same Reg.
Please be kind in your comments 🤣🤣🤣🤣
BOB.T
BOB.T IN THE 432 AND BOB.D IN THE FERRET.jpg
Screenshot_20231218_173340.jpg
Screenshot_20231218_173707.jpg

Last edited:
Great job, especially painting DPM at that scale (I assume it's 1/35th?)

That's a lot more detailed than the 1/100 scale wargaming ones I've painted.

Great job, especially painting DPM at that scale (I assume it's 1/35th?)

That's a lot more detailed than the 1/100 scale wargaming ones I've painted.
Yes it 1/35..... Can I ask a question what scale do I need to get when I am look for a ferret armoured Car that will look correct in scale to the FV432

spectacular work, my congratulations, the only thing I would change would be the color of the net, because that red makes it quite "notable" from a distance, congratulations for the excellent work

spectacular work, my congratulations, the only thing I would change would be the color of the net, because that red makes it quite "notable" from a distance, congratulations for the excellent work
Your right about that net but when I bought it it was ment to be brown but yes I will have to do something about it thanks