Question? 8 years ago!!

sas

Mi Staff Sergeant
MI.Net Member
Canada
...eight years ago almost to the month I lost my left foot and leg below the knee and it started from my big toe bone getting infected welllll round two only this time looks like a wolf bit a fare size chunk out of my heel on my other foot! I`m scared to death and transfering is going to be a bitch !!! I see the surgeon on Wednesday , oh happy trails again!!

...eight years ago almost to the month I lost my left foot and leg below the knee and it started from my big toe bone getting infected welllll round two only this time looks like a wolf bit a fare size chunk out of my heel on my other foot! I`m scared to death and transfering is going to be a bitch !!! I see the surgeon on Wednesday , oh happy trails again!!
fingers crossed

I thank you all for your kindness and it seems your well wishes have paid off as I have seen my surgeon two days ago and said no not cutting it off, what a relief. A new regiment of instructions for home care nurses and I am on antibiotics as we speak! Still using the foot to transfer with although quite shaky!!

...well Ladies and Gentlemen I`m back after a two month stint at home of Cdiff and 3 months of right foot amputee and Cdiff reocurring 4 times,a very rough 5 months in all ! So no feet to transfer with,my good wife is doing everything she can to lend a hand and get me mobile. Good to be back home!! sas.

...well Ladies and Gentlemen I`m back after a two month stint at home of Cdiff and 3 months of right foot amputee and Cdiff reocurring 4 times,a very rough 5 months in all ! So no feet to transfer with,my good wife is doing everything she can to lend a hand and get me mobile. Good to be back home!! sas.
Terribly sorry to hear @sas, you're leaving bits all over the place mate! I truly hope for the best in your long term recovery old son, take special care of yourself, BZ mate! (Y)

well,here I am still toughin it out! Still not there yet with this C-DIFF,antibiotics are a killer but am slowly being wheened off of them now. So do have alot of salvaged material from an old modeler water soaked and stained which is taking a long time to clean up. So yes folks I am still here and will be talking to you all soon!

Damn glad to see you back on the site mate. Fingers crossed for you and hoping you are out of the tunnel and into the sunshine

Take very good care of yourself ??

Last edited:
The hard road for the old dog! Good to see you back, we'll be keeping an eye out for you.
200.gif