Photos Czech Republic Armed Forces Photos

these hellies were modernised up to Mi-171ŠM standart
I heard about this modernization program, but I didn't know that it covered helicopters that the Air Force (Vzdušné síly) are deploying to Poland.
And let me add that the emblem of the separated unit is absolutely brilliant. 😍
GDUJEz4WcAAggH_.jpg

Last edited:
I heard about this modernization program, but I didn't know that it covered helicopters that the Air Force (Vzdušné síly) are deploying to Poland.
And let me add that the emblem of the separated unit is absolutely brilliant. 😍View attachment 485415
All Mi-171 with rear ramp were modernised up to the Mi-171ŠM standard few years ago, Mi-171 with rear doors are modernised up to the same standard right now.

All Mi-171 with rear ramp were modernised up to the Mi-171ŠM standard few years ago, Mi-171 with rear doors are modernised up to the same standard right now.
From what I've heard about the Czech Mi-171 fleet, I have no doubt it'll be the last NATO country to operate them.

From what I've heard about the Czech Mi-171 fleet, I have no doubt it'll be the last NATO country to operate them.
Nope, one Mi-171Š is still in service with Slovak police and tens Mi-171Š are stil used by Croatian Air Force. Maybe the Czech hellies will be in service the longest time, because they are modernised, modified and maintained by Czech state company LOM Praha with Czech state certification, so Czech army is not depend on russian original producer support and can operate and modified the hellies without any russian permition or technical approval for modification and modernisation. In fact there is only fuselage of russian origin of the hellies now, engines are of Ukrainian origin and electronic systems and equipment are of Czech or US or European origin

Maybe the Czech hellies will be in service the longest time, because they are modernised, modified and maintained by Czech state company LOM Praha with Czech state certification,
That's exactly what I meant. I realize there are still NATO militaries that operate them.