Politics Climate Hysteria Debunked Yet Again ....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It is not said if they got removed by having their hands cut off.

I do hope that's what happened.

Is that for his beach front property :rolleyes: - so much for sea rise(Y)

is it an, oil painting?

I wonder how they'd feel if I were to take similar direct action against them?

61664-b8bd7543-6ec4-4ae7-9c85-f231eb000ae9.jpg

how hot is it ? my daughter lives in west yorkshire and she has been complaining about the heat.... and she was born and raised in Texas.... I remember as a kid, no place had any kind of A/C. windows open, fan on, was all there was.... I never remember being bothered by the heat ever....

Living in one of the cooler towns in NZ. Haven't had the gas fire on once this winter. Suppose to be the coldest days now and an extra polar fleece and its been ok. Hoping the saved gas is deferred to keeping gas dependent Germans cozy.

Taxcindy and her greeny ban on future oil and gas isn't helping the ute getting a gut full of power though. Can't wait for her to shuffle off.

anyone have any experience with solar power?
I never understood why government buildings, fed and state, were not covered with solar panels. the gov, out of all of us, has the ability to buy in scale and, if done correctly without corruption, to help fund progress in generating power from solar and all that that entails.... just buying into it enough to cover the many thousands of acres of government buildings would assumably lower the cost a bit to private persons.
in my part of the country I guess its because of that big ol nukeular reactor across the river, but I have never seen much use of solar panels by the gov anywhere.... a school covered with solar panels could, in the right part of the country generate all its needs from solar, but its not being widely done...

I never understood why government buildings, fed and state, were not covered with solar panels. the gov, out of all of us, has the ability to buy in scale and, if done correctly without corruption, to help fund progress in generating power from solar and all that that entails.... just buying into it enough to cover the many thousands of acres of government buildings would assumably lower the cost a bit to private persons.
in my part of the country I guess its because of that big ol nukeular reactor across the river, but I have never seen much use of solar panels by the gov anywhere.... a school covered with solar panels could, in the right part of the country generate all its needs from solar, but its not being widely done...
I don't know how accurate or representative this report is, but they may be up to something there:

US has plenty of areas where you could put solar - but I guess your politicians have not been given enough of a backhander

if AOC is YOUR fave big booty latina (like me) this video is for you... unfortunately too much of her talking out of her ass and not enough footage of her actual ass.

Dumping bodies in a lake is an easy way out.

But lakes dry up.

Better luck burying undesirable remains in the desert.

Good excuse to build a load more Coal Powered power stations - expect a large cable to Germany just before winter :rolleyes:

Back