Politics Climate Hysteria Debunked Yet Again ....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Is the lower cost kw/hr caused by lower cost panels via slave labor Uighurs a problem.
The questions been raised here in relation to a solar farm project down the road on a Chinese owned dairy farm. Another brainy taxcindy idea.

Wish I could say I thought of this,
70d75d7b58b0ddab2f18fea9a52dc0ee2206e90333168e683d5790fcdd2945a0.png

Saving the planet is cheap.

why is anyone even listening to her? why? what expertise does she have about the issue?

Because she is a vocal, loud, obnoxious, who got propped out as a puppet and "champion for the cause" by activists.

He because gullible and easily swayed individuals got their feefees manipulated by the crying little girl.

Keys got dangled in front of them and they gobbled it up.

more nonsense from leftist loons.... why arent the police doing anything? they will kick in grandmas teeth for not wearing a mask, but standby while these idiots block traffic.

And useless woke UK Police do nothing

They seem to think it is illegal to move them off the road before they have been there two hours - ffs run the idiots over

It will not be long at this rate before someone dies - the best solvent for the glue they are using is petrol - so pour a gallon over them (well a litre - as it is expensive) and chuck a match on them - good riddance to bad rubbish (cheap cremation as well)

more nonsense from leftist loons.... why arent the police doing anything? they will kick in grandmas teeth for not wearing a mask, but standby while these idiots block traffic.
No need to tell me - the Police are absolutely useless

The whole of the UK Police force has been taken over by university educated left wing woke idiots - totally unfit for purpose

The extinction rebellion idiots need a good shoeing, and hopefully someone will turn up with a baseball bat and give it to them

If you have not seen the video from a couple of months ago of a middle age woman in goggles and a hammer smashing petrol pumps
Makes my blood boil

Back