Politics Climate Hysteria Debunked Yet Again ....

You couldn't make this up ... .this is thee cringy'est thing i've ever had the misfortune of hearing ..

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Greta Thunberg Incorporated: The Exposé

So, lil' Greta is being considered for a Peace Nobel Price, her name is about to get trademarked, she's been Time's Person of the Year.

Now, the BBC is planing on making a TV show on and about her.

So, lil' Greta is being considered for a Peace Nobel Price, her name is about to get trademarked, she's been Time's Person of the Year.

Now, the BBC is planing on making a TV show on and about her.
The cult of St Greta - just needs a Joan of Arc ending (Y)

You couldn't make this up ... .this is thee cringy'est thing i've ever had the misfortune of hearing ..

How dare you, how dare you...post that... :)

Seriously man, I'm sorry I punched play

Well plans are afoot to build dams in the north sea to try and fight rising sea levels . I'd be impressed if they pulled it off but it does look rather expensive at 300 miles long plus a smaller 100 mile one .

Well plans are afoot to build dams in the north sea to try and fight rising sea levels . I'd be impressed if they pulled it off but it does look rather expensive at 300 miles long plus a smaller 100 mile one .

That will have to be one hell of a dam then. A very long and very thick one.

@PEMM
"Long-term economic models"? What?
Poor child... to think her childhood has been stolen away from her...
I used to think that too… but I'm no longer sure. Her childhood might've been stolen from her insofar as her parents didn't do what was best for her. But I can't think of that annoying little cow and not feel reminded e.g. of those "modern" schools where children "learn" to write "by ear" instead of by the rules.

See, the left considers education, nurture and disciplinary measures a violation of a child's spirits. It might very well be the case that Greta is the boss in the Thunberg household rather than her parents. It might be she's not used as a pawn but unknowingly uses others – simply by virtue of being what society has allowed her to become.

Here is the whole strip:
Oh the usual drivel by riderboy
He cannot refrain from plastering this whole board with his propaganda.
Coming from a supposed M.D that's funny ....

1581682145002.webp

Attachments

• 1581682071924.webp
    1581682071924.webp
    39.1 KB · Views: 128
Back