Politics Climate Hysteria Debunked Yet Again ....

Same old, same old

1581682320834.webp

OMG OMG OMG!!

Trump leaving the Paris accords is so stupid! El presidente is so dumb and incompetent! It's going to be a huge mess! OMG! I can't even! OMG! I told you so!

Etc etc...

OMG OMG OMG!!

Trump leaving the Paris accords is so stupid! El presidente is so dumb and incompetent! It's going to be a huge mess! OMG! I can't even! OMG! I told you so!

Etc etc...
Damn that Orange Hitler! Hey, can someone text this to Greta?? I lost her number....

Damn that Orange Hitler! Hey, can someone text this to Greta?? I lost her number....

Yes because despite of the message given to coal miners by Trump during the last election, the US is moving out of coal, simply because it is just an uncompetitive source of energy. The nostalgia and image of coal miners as the icon of the blue collar worker does´nt stand a chance against shale gas. Coal miners are an image of the past.

And to be honest, the US was´nt starting from a low level.

Damned if he does, damned if he does not.

nah...just that Trump has no influence in that result. The market pulls towards more efficient sources and despite what was said, american coal cannot be saved.

Now someone needs to tell the ecologists that nuclear power is even better than shale gas.

Yes because despite of the message given to coal miners by Trump during the last election, the US is moving out of coal, simply because it is just an uncompetitive source of energy. The nostalgia and image of coal miners as the icon of the blue collar worker does´nt stand a chance against shale gas. Coal miners are an image of the past.

And to be honest, the US was´nt starting from a low level.

Market changes do work, and far better than an abrupt closure of all coal and oil fields as promised by Hillary. The US is currently the largest producer of energy in the world and is energy independent thanks in part to Trump. We just signed a contract to install solar panels on our barn for our entire operation. Everyone wants clean air and water. No one wants to listen to threats, name calling, catastrophic warnings of global catastrophes that never happen and economic crisis based on speculation and dodgy computer models. So if we can safely and economically move past coal, go for it.

nah...just that Trump has no influence in that result. The market pulls towards more efficient sources and despite what was said, american coal cannot be saved.

Now someone needs to tell the ecologists that nuclear power is even better than shale gas.

You sure?

The United States saw the largest decline in energy-related CO2 emissions in 2019 on a country basis – a fall of 140 Mt, or 2.9%, to 4.8 Gt. US emissions are now down almost 1 Gt from their peak in the year 2000, the largest absolute decline by any country over that period. A 15% reduction in the use of coal for power generation underpinned the decline in overall US emissions in 2019. Coal-fired power plants faced even stronger competition from natural gas-fired generation, with benchmark gas prices an average of 45% lower than 2018 levels. As a result, gas increased its share in electricity generation to a record high of 37%. Overall electricity demand declined because demand for air-conditioning and heating was lower as a result of milder summer and winter weather.

*I'm already hearing Nancy Pelosi claiming Trump is tacking credit for Obama's hard work and only took advantage of the momentum...*

No nukes. We face global climate catastrophe, according to the ‘consensus’ of climate scientists, but nukes? Too dangerous! That absurdity us how I know they’re not serious. That and Obama’s new $14 million oceanfront property on Martha’s Vineyard.

The Anti-Greta might have found their Goddess... thanks to a 19 year old German girl:

ETA: She’s probably just another muppet except this time for the more conservative crowd and climate change skeptics but worth reporting anyway.

Last edited:
It's refreshing that we should not have to really worry about judging either one of them by their looks!

Or should I say, worrying about being accused of judging them by their looks! ;-)
at least the Jerry has not trademarked her name - yet...................

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back