To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Opening of safe traffic of civil vehicles along the Lachin corridor in Nagorno-Karabakh.

A meeting of Russian peacekeepers and Azerbaijani servicemen somewhere near Shusha.

ATTN: Graphic images.

Armenian troopers dump their killed comrades in trenchs.

I think they wished to hide casualties. Sad views indeed.
According to the comments on YT, these are Azerbaijani soldiers who died. Apparently Alyiev doesn't place a high priority on collecting casualties. So Armenians are burying them for sanitary reasons. I've heard ppl say that before in this war.

Patrick Lancaster
The Kalbajar region of Republic of Artsakh / Nagorno-Karabakh is due to be turned over to Azerbaijan in accordance with the Russian-brokered peace deal that ended the heavy fighting of the Armenia - Azerbaijan War. The residents of the Kalbajar region are highly against this and are fighting the turnover with ever breath. They are burning their homes and infrastructures in order for them not to be used by Azerbaijan. In this report I show an Electric Station Burned by the owner So It can not be used by Azerbaijan.

EnJHP5PWMAAEBph

As a result of the search and exchange process launched on November 13, the bodies of about 350 Armenian servicemen were found or exchanged. A few days ago, a wounded police officer was found near Shushi, who had been hiding in the forest for more than six days and was saved as a result of search operations. Unfortunately, no other servicemen have been found alive so far. [Ombudsman of Artsakh]

Armenian units leaving Karabagh according to last agreement.

lm happy war was ended and signed a permananent peace in region.

Armenian units leaving Karabagh according to last agreement.

lm happy war was ended and signed a permananent peace in region.
The perspective of Azerbaijan controlling the entire N-K has never been more distant. The core of it is controlled by the Russian troops and the Azeris cannot do anything about it. It is like taking California without San Francisco and Los Angeles.
The Polish Internet is flooded with videos showing the Russians bringing building materials in order to restore some buildings and architecture. If they do it, the only logical conclusion is, they are going to stay there for good. It may be for 100 years or 300 years. Who knows?

Last edited:
It seems like Russian troops also control the gold and copper mining in Drmbon. Some resources seem to be there.

According to some "obscure" sources Russia deployed the RB-341V “Leer-3” Electronic Warfare System to NKR.

Although I can't say I'm surprised by the emotional reactions from Azeris I truly am shocked by the extent to which Azerbaijan's victory is celebrated in the Islamic world as a victory over the "infidels". From Youtube comments all the way up to government ministers – the glee is quite foreboding.

It's a sad thing the Armenian government didn't address its military's shortcomings revealed by the clashes of 2016. Baku did bide its time well, though. They attacked when everyone and their dog was paying attention only to Trump's latest shenanigans. And so history overlooks Armenia once more.

It's about time America, Europe and Canada lay down the law, act on Erdogans expansionism and exclude Turkey from NATO. It's obvious they're not a partner anymore, at least not under this government. And excluding them would give Russia more leeway to keep this Wannabe-Sultan in check.

I'm somewhat disappointed by Israel's behavior during this conflict. Tel Aviv should've been able to appreciate the situation of a people surrounded by nations whose leaders talk holy war against it. It's sobering to see Netanyahu prioritize the economy and his relationship with Alijew over the fate of tens of thousands of Armenians.

Furthering Turkey's interests could also backfire insofar as Erdogan's Neo-Ottomanism doesn't care for Israel to falter. For all he knows, there's no Israel, only a Palestine – which the British stole it from the Ottoman Empire.

Still learning and never coming to the knowledge of the Truth, I see. Oh well.

Matthew 24: 1-25 (emphasis on verse 7 for this thread)
1. Not sure why you are surprised about, it is not as though Islamic world came into being yesterday...

2. Please do not disparage my President (Trump) as he leads the nation. Plus, the only 'shenanigan's' as you term it, are coming from a weak, Mr. Rogers Republican Party, a Democrat Party that is line with the former DDR SED in thought and action and a non-objective, clearly partisan, Media-Industrial complex that seeks to usher in a One World Order. Clearly displaying the past 15 years that they (MSM) do not give a Tinkers D*&N about the U.S. Constitution or the USA being free and independent. *We had 8 years of them being 0bama's lap dog to know where their loyalties lay.

3. Canada and Europe lay down what law? The nations of the E.U. can not agree on toasting bread, how are they going to deal with this issue?
They are to busy worrying about the "pandemic" of Corona or where to house everyone and their third cousin who is pouring across the border to deal with anything outside their own borders. Would they deploy forces to defend Armenia's land, nope.

4. Israel, can't speak for their stance on this situation. Not sure what suppose they could have lent to the Armenia's? (no further sales to Azeri?)
They are have signed a Peace Accord with the UAE, that is something all Europe should be thrilled for.

5. Turkey...will nothing new from them. EU and NATO need to figure how to go about pressing Turkey to change its stance or removing them from NATO. Turkey is not supportive on Europe's views of human rights and freedom of religion...

From what I have seen (Liveleak & Youtube) (do not go looking for those videos, please) clearly Azeri forces have committed war crimes, by execution of prisoners, destruction of religious buildings and mistreatment of civilians (cutting off ears is one!!) but I know none of this is aired in America, they are to hyped up about by foolish nonsense ('woke', SJW, BLM/ANTIFA, Trans-whatever) over supposed "white supremacy" (ha!) Oh brother! To know ANYTHING about the world outside their own city...
But that statement is for another thread, which I ceased interacting with fools on this after MP.net went off line.

Well Armenia, wish you had some allies who could have assisted you in your hour of need. May you be able to house your displaced NK Armenia brethren elsewhere in country and bury your dead in peace.

Last edited:
Why hello there, weirdo, I missed you too.

Would appear that the ENTIRE Armenian-portion of Nagorno-Karabakh has been given to the Azeri's!? Islam marches along...

What sort of 'deal' is this!?

It was retaken by Azeri by means of war, previously it was lost by Azeri by the same means.

The French Senate voted Wednesday to urge the government to recognize the disputed Caucasus region of Nagorno-Karabakh as an independent republic.

The symbolic resolution does not mean the French government will recognize a sovereign Nagorno-Karabakh, but sends a message of support to France’s large Armenian community. No country recognizes the region, which Armenia and Azerbaijan have been at odds over for decades, as independent.

have you guy seen video of azeri soldier destroying grave of Armenian ? like holy sh.t respect the dead for god sake guy @@ @musti do you think those soldier will get punish ? . Armenian will try to retake the lost land for sure , after this war we may start to see they buy more weapon from china and invest more in uav , china will supply the Armenian and given them loan to counter turk influence in the region , I guess 5 -10 year we will come back to this topic again

Would appear that the ENTIRE Armenian-portion of Nagorno-Karabakh has been given to the Azeri's!? Islam marches along...

What sort of 'deal' is this!?
haze99 a fubar on soviet style , they didn't think befor making the border of azer and Armenia :) the war wont stop here , Armenia will rebuilt they military and try to take back the lost territory and if they succed , the azer will rebuilt they military and try to retake the land , it will go on and on

Back