Armenians shoot fleeing civilians in Kelbejer 1993 you can see one boy shoted

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Mosques turned into a pigpen & cowshed in Azerbaijan's occupied Agdam district. Filmed in 16 april..

We are talking about people's graves dude, not about buildings. You know, occult members desecrating Christian graves, neonazis desecrating Jewish graves... are you in the year 2020 dude? Sorry i have to ask...

@ Mods

Sorry but this joke must finish at some point with Cemal Pasha, the last quote really is our of order. There are no Turkish cemeteries in Greece because according to the Lausanne Treaty , there are only religious minorities left in Greece and Turkey thus Christians or Muslims.

If you consider it normal for our collective intelligence, someone equalling the desecration of Armenian graves with Greek soldiers on drill OUT of a Muslim (not Turkish) cemetery, you are welcomed to continue with Cemal Pasha.

are you in the year 2020 dude? Sorry i have to ask...

Asked me question i reply it yes i am, we are all in 2020 and i showed this kinda war crimes happen everywhere even in your own country and EVEN IN 2020. I do not find them correct, but I think it is wrong to portray this kinda things done only by Azerbaijani soldiers. I didn't insult anyone here, my dude, if these facts sadden you, I'm sorry. If you want we can discuss it in another thread? what do you think?

[/QUOTE]

Personally, i get real bored with this sh.t show. pro-Armenians are spreading hate about the Azeris and the pro-Azeris are spreading hate about the Armenians. Almost everyone shares a article, a picture or a video according to their own interests. Some people vomiting up their Turkish hatred, while the other ones arguing about the problems between the two different countries, although there is a topic for it on MI.net. It turned into a cat-dog fight. IMHO, this topic needs to be neutral, and only the relations or tensions between Armenia and Azerbaijan should be discussed.

Although you diplomatically avoid to condemn the monstrosities that your compatriot wrote and the justification of the cemetery desecration by the Azeris, this is the hate actually, i agree with you.
I have no ties with the desecration of that cemetery, and I didn't even mention that cemetery in my post. If you take a look at the recently pages, you'll see what I am trying to tell. This "topic" turned into a piss contest. "Hey, look at that video, the Azeris did this" and the other one says "Hey, the Armenians are did this too. I think this is the most brutal one". And this list goes on and on. And, I'm not diplomatically saying that this incident is not important. Ikr, this situation sucks and this is a huge disrespectful move but, we have nothing to do about it, It's a war and the soldiers are on the battlefield, we are not. We cannot decide or choose what should be done or shouldn't be done. Don't get me wrong but, if this desecration was made by the Armenians, I don't think you're going to talk about it or discuss about what a great disrespectful incident that was. And this situation comes to what I wrote. " this topic needs to be neutral ".

Because of the never ending hijacking of this thread and the continual bitching going on between 2 particular members in this thread, I have locked the thread and no further comments will be posted

This is the 1st time I believe that a thread has been locked. Usually a warning is enough to have members get back on track.

I hate to have to lock the thread, I don't believe in heavy handed censorship but enough is enough. Holidays will now be taken by some of our members so they can hopefully get their sh*t together

This thread is now re-opened for discussion.

The conflict has cooled on the international stage and I expect it to remain cool and respectful in this thread.

BZ out

Armenian military uniforms were made in Turkey.
Erw8A9GXMAENrWR.jpeg

Azerbaijan and Armenia stands at IDEX 2021 (UAE) Defense Industry Fair. Azerbaijan Defense Industry Ministry exhibited 106 defense products, Armenia defense industry stand is empty.. That explain the result of the war.
1618277597877.png

Armenian diaspora.. As you can see, they execute a human model wrapped in the flag of Azerbaijan and scream for war.

mercenaries from Syria had live in Azerbaijan now?
It is a lie that a warrior was brought to Azerbaijan from Syria. For years, the Azerbaijani army has prepared for the occupied lands, practiced and took up arms from different countries for this war. Why would a country that does not need soldiers from any country, including Turkey, bring fighters from Syria?

Back