https://en.armradio.am/2020/10/08/armenias-national-security-chief-dismissed/
Armenian President Armen Sarkissian has signed a decree, relieving Argishti Kyaramyan from the post of the Director of the National Security Service.
According to another presidential decree, Mikael Hambartsumyan will temporarily head the structure.
The President has signed the decrees based on the Prime Minister’s proposal.

The 29-year-old Kyaramyan worked in the position for only four months. Local observers associated his appointment with the need to purge pro-Russian-minded cadres.
It is noteworthy that the dismissal took place during the period of a large-scale war. This can be interpreted as an acknowledgment of the failure of the Armenian special services or a gesture to Moscow.

“After a series of telephone conversations with President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev and Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia Nikol Pashinyan, the President of Russia calls for an end to hostilities in the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict zone for humanitarian reasons in order to exchange bodies of the dead and prisoners.

The foreign ministers of Azerbaijan and Armenia are invited to Moscow on October 9 to hold consultations on these issues with the mediation of the Russian Foreign Minister. ”

Azerbaijan targets Armenian AFVs in fighting positions with UCAVs.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

had seen armenia loss only?

Well the Armenians maintain they are inflicting losses and throwing back Azeri assaults to their starting points.

They also dismiss Aliyev's most recent declaration that the town of Hadrut had been taken.

It's hard to tell what is really going on at this point. There is also a war on wikipedia about how the current conflict map is supposed to look like.

Judging by footages, and based on the site Marat provided ( which is pretty evidence heavy, and hard to dismiss ) the Armenians, or more precicely NKR forces have suffered quite severe material losses, and official casaulty figures seem realistic. But I image there is also a high number of wounded, and maybe also some prisoners.

Azerbaijan is still not making it's casaulty figures public. Which makes me think their casaulties are more or less equaly bad. However material losses seem to be comparably light.

Drones are a game changer in that regard.

What concerns me is the sat image - we should be able to count the rivets and see the pilots nose hair - grasping at straws comes to mind

No sane nation releases full resolution satellite images because it let's everyone know what level your tech is and what people need to be afraid of. All of the stuff we get to see is scaled down and overview type images. I remember an interview with a Dutch intelligence officer years ago that cooperated with American intelligence (probably DIA) in combatting Afghan insurgents. He said that with a satellite they were able to read the phone number scribbled onto a pack of cigarettes.

No sane nation releases full resolution satellite images because it let's everyone know what level your tech is and what people need to be afraid of. All of the stuff we get to see is scaled down and overview type images. I remember an interview with a Dutch intelligence officer years ago that cooperated with American intelligence (probably DIA) in combatting Afghan insurgents. He said that with a satellite they were able to read the phone number scribbled onto a pack of cigarettes.
Having spent many a happy month watching the NATO sat feeds from the Balkans wars I am well aware of the resolution - you could even read the notes on the maps that were in someone's hand - that's the point I am making it laughable that they are trying to pass this off as 'evidence' of F16s - if you have cold hard evidence lets see it in full glorious 8K

Negotiations on Karabakh in Moscow have been going on for the ten hours
KarabahNegatiations.png

This suppose to be the result
KarabahNegText.jpg

Can anybody translate the text?

What concerns me is the sat image - we should be able to count the rivets and see the pilots nose hair - grasping at straws comes to mind
Turkish sites are claiming these are M-346s which bear a close overhead resemblance to the F-16

The only solution in this region is full unconditional withdrawal from Azeri International recognized territory by Armenian invader... full stop.. no stupid excuse for that.. the most stupid thing about Armenia their try to provoke and underestimate the Azeri like the 90s... ignorance and blockhead has its limit and it can cost u dearly.. this time around it really shows Armenia cant even touch any Azeri military position after widely bombing with drone strike by Azeri.. thats the result Armenian striking civilian target to pressure Azeri.. but Azeri can do the same.. no stopping that..

Negotiations on Karabakh in Moscow have been going on for the ten hours
View attachment 253596

This suppose to be the result
View attachment 253597
Can anybody translate the text?

Already done by AND.
I can just add my comment about the first point not having been written in a professional way.
It says the ceasefire is to be implemented today at 12:00.

However, the document does not specify the time zone. While the time in Moscow is GMT + 3, it's GMT + 4 in Armenia and Azerbaijan.

So, fvcks really knows what they meant, as the document was produced in Moscow. Either side can breach the agreement, saying they thought the document meant the time zone was to be SST or NST.

Last edited:
Back