Politics Where is Peng Shuai?

Jake84

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
TheMess.Net
Ukraine
You have all heard of this story by now, but I haven’t found anything about her on this forum yet. She’s a Chinese tennis player.

She made rape accusations against a high ranking commissar of the CCP two weeks ago and vanished.

Just yesterday a journalist from the government/state media released an undated video of her along with a few pictures.

Many amongst the most known tennis players in the world vocalized their support for their peer. Serena Williams, Novak Djokovic and so on.

You have all heard of this story by now, but I haven’t found anything about her on this forum yet. She’s a Chinese tennis player.

She made rape accusations against a high ranking commissar of the CCP two weeks ago and vanished.

Just yesterday a journalist from the government/state media released an undated video of her along with a few pictures.

Many amongst the most known tennis players in the world vocalized their support for their peer. Serena Williams, Novak Djokovic and so on.

She is rearranging her flat - nothing to see here

If they are so concerned and outraged they can start by boycotting all tournaments played in China and any potential sponsor deals with Chinese owned businesses.

They won't.

If they are so concerned and outraged they can start by boycotting all tournaments played in China and any potential sponsor deals with Chinese owned businesses.

They won't.

That, or regarding other athletes just being hypocrites about their commitment in the global fight against racism and bigotry (which I personally support BTW).

See Antoine Griezmann and Ousmanne Dembele, two French football players mocking and insulting Japanese technicians so they can play their PES shyte.

I guess not every of you speak French or “suburban French” so they’re basically saying: look at those ugly faces and their Ching Chang language.

They had to apologize later on of course but it seems like Asians lives don’t matter as much as Blacks.

Same Antoine Griezmann who cancelled his contract with Huawei over the treatment of The Uighur by China.

Roll eyes…

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Modern professional sports is mercenary. I have no idea why they get supported. NZers big yachting are great at what they do but they jump ship at the best offer.
Aussie Sky news ran a report on this lady and the comments below are full of scum fake chibots accounts. Youtube needs a proper scrubbing.