Vietnam marine also used standar NATO weapons ( tarvor , Negev , isreali DMR that I forget the name ) , the reccon also used 5,56mm m18 ( m18 Vietnam copy of XM with abit of modify and using m4 stock and a silencer ) militia in the south and central Vietnam used m16

My Friend its TAVOR, made by IWI.

yes it gali ace 5,56mm variant , Vietnam have factory to built gali ace 7,62mm variant ( which gona replace Vietnam army akm )

Does the Vietnamese Military have the license to produce the GALIL ACE in Vietnam?

lol :) china so dirty doing this when nguyen thi kim ngan is on a visit and during party-party meeting @@ trying to scare Vietnam befor president trong visit America lol ,it don't work that way with Vietnam dear china , Vietnam is not phillipines lol cant bully us into submission like duterte
Now now, calm yourself, you havent won the confrontation yet. We arent the ones whose shoals was turned into an airbase overnight.

Now now, calm yourself, you havent won the confrontation yet. We arent the ones whose shoals was turned into an airbase overnight.
well it the fact lol , only a month ago a Chinese fishing ship ram and sunk a phillipine fishing ship ( Right at china-phillipine friendship day ironic isn't it ) , china denied it , then some of dueteter allied and pro Chinese in phillipine govt people start saying oh it the Vietnamese that ram and sunk the phillipine ship vv until the fishermen say no and it was the Vietnamese fishing ship that rescue them and Chinese fishing ship that sunk them , then china admit one of it fish sink a phillipine fishing ship lol , china don't respect weak one , we live with them for 1000 year , we understand they mindset , they mindset don't change trust me ( core human mindset will never change , Vietnam mindset maybe not the exactly the same of old time but the core mindset is same lol ) there is a say in Vietnam it hard to change a human mindset .

My Friend its TAVOR, made by IWI.

Does the Vietnamese Military have the license to produce the GALIL ACE in Vietnam?
yes , we have a deal in 2010 for a factory in Vietnam to built gali ace , the deal was around 100 mil - 150 mil , the Russian over bid they ak103 ( 300 mil )and lost , not sure what gun the Chinese bid or they price but they also in the biding , unlike many people thing Vietnam do buy some military thing from china , aka truck ( small quality for some division in the south ) we just don't buy uav/plane/sam/missle/ship vv from them or using Huawei , Vietnam was using Huawei for our 3g and many other thing pre 2014 until we get hack in 2014 by china lol from then on 4g to 5 g no Huawei in Vietnam ( well govt company which the govt used vittel for they internet service , network vv )

Gepard frigate and Tiger frigate kissing :) ( gepard and tiger class frigate was offer to Vietnam back in the 2000s Vietnam chose gepard dual to the hard lesson from the BPS500 aka new ship always have issue that need fixing , aka that why Vietnam chose gepard a ship that have been in service for 10+ year , I still like tiger more but well with the mindset of the people and they experience cant blame them to chose safe choice
1564027893334_default.jpg

yes , we have a deal in 2010 for a factory in Vietnam to built gali ace , the deal was around 100 mil - 150 mil , the Russian over bid they ak103 ( 300 mil )and lost , not sure what gun the Chinese bid or they price but they also in the biding , unlike many people thing Vietnam do buy some military thing from china , aka truck ( small quality for some division in the south ) we just don't buy uav/plane/sam/missle/ship vv from them or using Huawei , Vietnam was using Huawei for our 3g and many other thing pre 2014 until we get hack in 2014 by china lol from then on 4g to 5 g no Huawei in Vietnam ( well govt company which the govt used vittel for they internet service , network vv )

Thanks. We in Colombia also have the license for the production of the Galil!!!

Do you have any info about these guns?
capture_25041142.jpg

123_25048483.jpg

capture-15416445869581355852002-crop-15416445994311767756505_92359314.jpg
copy of ak103 with 40mm grenade launcher , the ak barrel with gali ace body are Vietnam GK1/2/3 it used gali stock , pistol , body , but keep the ak barrel , brizon smg ( not sure licens or we copy ) with gali style stock all made in Vietnam , heck we even made enfield and have machinery for them and export to Australia since 2000s until the Australian company bankrupt there was rumor back then that those gun are made in Vietnam and it turn out true lol

Vietnam Navy ship 016 Quang Trung ( name after the great emperor Quang Trung(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nguyễn_Huệ) who defeat the Trinh Nguyen lord civil war and united Vietnam then defeat the Qing in his tet offensive 1789 and the thai 1785 too bad he die at age 40 befor many of his goal are achive and his dynasty end with him) in Russia for Russia navy parade in Vladivostok
img_2098.jpg

Attachments

• img_2098.jpg
    img_2098.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 122
Vietnam is probably unique as one of the few, if not the only, countries that operated both North Korean & South Korean equipment. From North Korea, Vietnam obtained Yugo class submarines & Hwasong tactical ballistic missiles (equivalent of Soviet SCUD missiles). From South Korea, Vietnam obtained the Pohang class corvettes for the Vietnam People's Navy along with Shinjeong S5 Armored Personnel Carriers for the Vietnamese Mobile Police Force. Additionally, South Korean manufactured armored vests are issued to the rapid-reaction force of the Vietnamese border guard, along with other modern foreign equipment.
FB_IMG_1564405036145.jpg

P/s: heck @nobitadaidamvn you've became a Lance corporal and I'm here still a freaking private lul.

yup , you guy been making galil year befor us :) is your galil in 5,56 or 7,62 ? and how your military view the gun ?

We have the Galil since the 90´s. Now we made or own rifle as I said before under IWI lincese. we have the Galil in its three versions in cal 5.56.
I had the chance to shoot it and its amazing !!!!