Photos United Arab Emirates Armed Forces

F-16E (single seat) & F-16F (two seat) Block 60 unofficially called the "Desert Falcon"
CjxP2uPUkAACN76?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

1667209048131.png

1667209066407.png

Indian Navy Warships INS Visakhapatnam & INS Trikand participated in MPX with UAE Naval Forces ships Baynunah & Al Futaisi.
Tactical Manoeuvres, Seamanship Evolutions & Communication Drills aimed at augmenting interoperability & reaffirming maritimesafety & security.
F3ViOlKbsAAnZTs.jpg
F3ViObgboAAmUMP.jpg

GBT0RH8boAAQRRP?format=jpg&name=large.jpg
GBT0QmCaIAAqXjN?format=jpg&name=large.jpg
GBT0PHtasAA_kvI?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

As a part of ongoing overseas deployment to UAE 11-13 Dec 2023, Indian Coast Guard Ship Sajag conducted a Table Top and Joint Sea Exercises with UAE Coast Guard encompassing Maritime Law Enforcement and Search & Rescue scenarios.

GC1oL62X0AAJxTI.jpg
GC1oMvGWoAAPhrT.jpg
GC1oYrMXAAMcVfB.jpg
GC1ohGFW8AAu_Fa.jpg

GC1javda4AAfm_i.jpg

Exercise Desert Cyclone 2024
The Joint Military Exercise Desert Cyclone-I between India and UAE commenced with the opening ceremony in Rajasthan. The synergy between Indian Army & UAE Land Forces will enhance the interoperability in Urban Operations.

Last edited:
GDFpdw1W0AAtWQQ.jpg
GDFpet2WAAAJATP.jpg
GDFpfvCXYAA-Iy3.jpg

The Indian Army and UAE Land Forces troops are sharing best practices and honing their battle craft & shooting skills during the Joint Military Exercise Desert Cyclone-I in Rajasthan. The exercise is enhancing the interoperability & synergy between both Armies.

GDYkI-kWMAApEe_.jpg
GDYkJYxXIAANpOY.jpg

The troops of Indian Army and UAE Land Forces, exhibiting high standards of synergy while undergoing training & tactical exercises during the Joint Military Exercise Desert Cyclone-I in Rajasthan. The exercise is enhancing the interoperability between both armies in sub-conventional operations.

gd8hrykwiaau7ii-format-jpg-name-large-jpg.jpg
gd8hsamxmaa2clf-format-jpg-name-large-jpg.jpg

The Joint Military Exercise "Desert Cyclone" between India & UAE culminated with the validation training in Rajasthan. The exercise facilitated synergy in conduct of joint tactical operations and strengthened the understanding & interoperability between the two Armed Forces.