Photos Aircraft Carriers

Russian aircraft carrier Admiral Kuznetsov

Admiral-Kuznetsov100.jpg
[/url]

Soviet aircraft carrier Kiev

Kiev is an aircraft carrier (heavy aircraft cruiser in Russian classification) that served the Soviet Navy and the Russian Navy from 1975 to 1993. It was built between 1970 and 1975 at Chernomorski factory in Mykolaiv and was the first Kiev-class vessel to be built. It is currently part of a theme park in China.

The Kiev class, Soviet designation Project 1143 Krechyet (gyrfalcon), was the first class of fixed-wing aircraft carriers (heavy aircraft cruiser in Soviet classification) built in the Soviet Union for the Soviet Navy.

Excellent pictures guys great work from Skyline Drive, it's nice to see some of the old pictures, a great bit of history so thank you.
Here are a few of CVN 70 USS Carl Vinson.

Carl Vinson - 01.jpg
Carl Vinson - 02.jpg
Carl Vinson - 03.jpg
Carl Vinson - 04.jpg
Carl Vinson - 05.jpg
Carl Vinson - 06.jpg
Carl Vinson - 07.jpg
Carl Vinson - 08.jpg
Carl Vinson - 09.jpg
Carl Vinson - 010.jpg

Hey Santana "My brother from another Mother" how are you buddy, great pics of the Kutzy and Kiev mate, well done.
Big Hi to Ej, keep posting mate love the pics.
Hump

Hey Santana "My brother from another Mother" how are you buddy, great pics of the Kutzy and Kiev mate, well done.
Big Hi to Ej, keep posting mate love the pics.
Hump
Hey Buddy, how are you this days!!! amazing pictures that you posted from the Carl Vinson, I just wonder who he was, may be Big Daddy Popeye can answer that to us. thank you very much for your comment.

Russian aircraft carrier Admiral Kuznetsov