Photos Serbian Military Photos

Combat Diver
NBz9RE9DSftbxixLdvmW7sy6SfEA5xDJY7-RmqLK9eG3=s1080.jpg

The flight of a MiG-29 of the Serbian Air Force at extremely low altitude over the airbase "Pilot Colonel Milenko Pavlovich" in Batainitsa.

Kornet deliveries to serbia today. Hope they don't shoot them off like fireworks on new years eve!

"You will see them soon in our units, which were determined by the General Staff. "For the most part, they will be mounted on our vehicles, primarily on 'Milos', but also on some other armored personnel carriers, which will actually give a new capability to the Army and which will make our soldiers even more efficient in defending the country," Stefanovic told Pink TV.

Hi, I don't know if this is the right place to ask a question, buy i wanted ti know if the 63rd parachute Brigade is a sof unit like the 72nd special operations Brigade?

Hi, I don't know if this is the right place to ask a question, buy i wanted ti know if the 63rd parachute Brigade is a sof unit like the 72nd special operations Brigade?
Sorta. The companies that form the 63rd are themselves specialized into commando, mountain warfare, CSAR, ISTAR, etc... The "parachute" in the name simply means that they are transported to where they need to be by plane or helicopter. They are not meant to take and hold ground like American and (especially) Russian paratroopers. To further complicate matters, each of the battalions of the 72nd has a parachute company.

Sorta. The companies that form the 63rd are themselves specialized into commando, mountain warfare, CSAR, ISTAR, etc... The "parachute" in the name simply means that they are transported to where they need to be by plane or helicopter. They are not meant to take and hold ground like American and (especially) Russian paratroopers. To further complicate matters, each of the battalions of the 72nd has a parachute company.
Thanks for ther answer, but are they considered sof or just special operations capable by the general staff?

Thanks for ther answer, but are they considered sof or just special operations capable by the general staff?
The GŠ considers them primarily an airborne rapid reaction unit. Get there fast, extract who you need to (Čapljina 1992), or make a nuisance of yourself until the cavalry arrives, or conduct some deep recon (northern Albania 1999). In the American nomenclature, I guess they would be SOC.

translate to English please
Russian DVS-8 NGVs, Revision Military protective sunglasses, T-18 ballistic vest, M-21 5.56mm rifle, soon to be replaced by the M-19 dual caliber (7.62 and 6.5mm) rifle, ballistic belt, Iowa boots, MUNS "high-range night passive observation device", T-18 helmet, French Jim UC thermal camera, Swiss Mosquito rangefinder and other things like backpacks, scarves, and "active underwear", presumably so that one can calmly piss oneself if the situation calls for it.