Politics Police news / incidents etc

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And this, in my humble armchair opinion, is why the practice of sending single officer on patrol is fvcked up. Even if you are a small provicincial police or Sheriff's department and are struggling with staff numbers, you should always go out in teams of two. So one partner may perform executive actions while the other has their back.

Screenshot_20210629-023842_Instagram.jpg

Dated but a sentiment I fully agree with -

A surge in violent crime?

But AOC said it was hysteria? And Flatfoot said crime was decreasing a lot?

Scenario: A male has been shooting at people (injuring no one) and is then spotted running away from the area still holding the gun.

Watch the video and tell me what you just saw ...

Scenario: A male has been shooting at people (injuring no one) and is then spotted running away from the area still holding the gun.

Watch the video and tell me what you just saw ...

well, I learned that Dutch is barely comprehensible even among those that speak it natively.
JK
I saw a guy running. why? is that not what happened?

I'm seeing a Dutch not riding his bicycle.

Did I see a guy with some sort of weapon run up and away, towards the top of the frame,away from the side of a car, once the runner made his way from the right of the scene to the left middle?

well, I learned that Dutch is barely comprehensible even among those that speak it natively.
JK
I saw a guy running. why? is that not what happened?

I'm seeing a Dutch not riding his bicycle.

Did I see a guy with some sort of weapon run up and away, towards the top of the frame,away from the side of a car, once the runner made his way from the right of the scene to the left middle?
Well what I saw is a police officer opening fire with complete disregard for what is behind the target she is firing at (and missing). A bystander having to dive behind a car. Police have been overstretched for years because of a lack of budget and low recruitment, leading to training time being either cut or simply not being used which shows in less than stellar performance in driving, fitness (including a sizeable part op personnel being overweight and failing fitness tests) and the use of (lethal) force. The force is instead focussing on increasing the diversity of officers and mean tweets on social media.

Five shots fired, zero hits. The first shot occurs when there is a wall behind the suspect, the others are in the open towards windows or cars/open street. Four chances of hitting anything but the intended target. After the first shot all officers that fired lost control.

May the victims + Rest In Peace +

4 found shot dead, including infant, in Lakeland, Judd says​

Well what I saw is a police officer opening fire with complete disregard for what is behind the target she is firing at (and missing). A bystander having to dive behind a car. Police have been overstretched for years because of a lack of budget and low recruitment, leading to training time being either cut or simply not being used which shows in less than stellar performance in driving, fitness (including a sizeable part op personnel being overweight and failing fitness tests) and the use of (lethal) force. The force is instead focussing on increasing the diversity of officers and mean tweets on social media.

Five shots fired, zero hits. The first shot occurs when there is a wall behind the suspect, the others are in the open towards windows or cars/open street. Four chances of hitting anything but the intended target. After the first shot all officers that fired lost control.
they looked about 25 metres range, for a moving target, using a pistol, and trying to chase him, thats fairly ambitious.

25 metres against a paper target, on a shooting range, is with a bit of practice for most people achievable.

Shoot/not shoot is always a difficult moment, you might hit them, and he might run round that corner and find sunday school just closing, so really hard to critique..