Other Post old threads from mp.net

Stavkatoons.

Poster called Stavka would take a page from an Asterix book but replace all the text with mp.net related stuff so it looked like Obelix and Getafix were arguing about AKs, M4s and OMFGDELTA!!!

I don't remember specifics, but I do remember that he was funny.

Daily Photo threads
Fictional African country takeover based on Dogs of War

If memory serves. He219 was the host for the daily image thread and it was quite a task. I believe that LAworkerBee (an early mpnet user) might still be in touch with him, as both are Californians.

There was this Japanese person too, Slowman (?), not an unpleasant character but with evident English speaking difficulties and the community made fun of the guy, I believe that he didn’t take it too well and left one day.

If memory serves. He219 was the host for the daily image thread and it was quite a task. I believe that LAworkerBee (an early mpnet user) might still be in touch with him, as both are Californians.
I don't remember how those threads started, but I spent a lot of my college lunch hours browsing through those threads in 05-07 and then it continued at work. Popeye was posting a lot also. Him and He219 got me into doing those threads also.
I still have my google doc with all my sources.

No idea, I don’t think we even saw him on TheMess so it’s long gone from my memory. Wasn’t he the guy dating or getting married to Farmgirl?

@digrar?

No, a she was seeing a different moderator - WolverineBlue.

As an aside, I'm not on the facebook machine for a long time now but I occasionally sexually harass LAWB by text and he's all good.

No idea, I don’t think we even saw him on TheMess so it’s long gone from my memory. Wasn’t he the guy dating or getting married to Farmgirl?

@digrar?

As above, still in domestic bliss with WB.
A couple of marriages, a long term relationship, a nearly 10 year old girl, some of the good things to come out of the old mpnet.

As an aside, I'm not on the facebook machine for a long time now but I occasionally sexually harass LAWB by text and he's all good.

You’re not alone bruh, I on the other hand am FB buddy with him although he barely post anything anymore.

Some archived threads from mp.net History section. Enjoy!

By any chance is there an archived of Planeman and this fortress thread?

You forgot Poland?

Saved this 16 years ago, a reminder to never forget Poland.

Attachments

• Poland.jpg
    Poland.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 82
Young Putin spy posing as a tourist

Windsurfer's posts

BDP

Special forces snail hunters

and a photo of those Asian airsofters in US Army Uniform cosplaying
KGB Agent Vladimir Putin posing as family member during Reagan’s visit to Russia 1988

Attachments

• KGB Agent Vladimir Putin posing as family member during Reagan’s visit to Russia 1988.jpg
    KGB Agent Vladimir Putin posing as family member during Reagan’s visit to Russia 1988.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 121
Back