Other Post old threads from mp.net

Mr. Thailand's fake MP.Net thread names are an interesting re-imagination....

As to real ones? I enjoyed Breki's rather bent and humorous ongoing thread!

I had never come across this one....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
?

In all fairness, DW58 in his prime was perhaps the most cantankerous moderator I've ever met on any forum.

What was the handle of the guy who had us believe for years that he was an F-15 pilot??? Finally it was Robby who outed him as a Walt!

Log-punching Russian student and Canadian student both living in New York take an online dislike to each other. Agree to meet up for a fight in Central Park. Fight doesn't happen and they both claim that the other didn't show up.

The mid 2000s were a weird time on the internet.

Log-punching Russian student and Canadian student both living in New York take an online dislike to each other. Agree to meet up for a fight in Central Park. Fight doesn't happen and they both claim that the other didn't show up.

The mid 2000s were a weird time on the internet.

Pretty sure you’ve told us that story before between Canuck EvanLloyd and the Russian dude whose name I have long forgotten.

Would agree with your general observation, not to mention the yanks and frenchies flame wars. General feuds between Eastern Euros and Russians. Not to mention the Balkans...

I want to say that they agreed to meet by a lake or pond or something and then afterwards accused each other of going to the wrong lake. They genuinely loathed each other - went on for months, if not years.

I forgot about that one. Like a bad blind date that nobody wants to mention!

As to weird old threads: I cannot remember the name of the thread in which general weirdness went on. Was it a pictures thread? I don't think it was the canteen/bar... Anyhow, that gal that was threatening to sell her panties on the internet (later joined the USMC?) and she had some crazy discussions there!

Back