Other Post old threads from mp.net

Does anyone else remember that thread where members posted a continuation of a story? Something about the elite BDP team rescuing OMFGDELTA!!!111!!

warsaw pact,soviet
Tom from Finland… Omega7's incomprehensible gibberish… those were the days.
Tom from Finland(Europe) = Kuso Miso Technique(Abe Yaranaika)(Asia)

Young Putin spy posing as a tourist

Windsurfer's posts

BDP

Special forces snail hunters

and a photo of those Asian airsofters in US Army Uniform cosplaying

Blaming Macs nd PM'ng him

The unlikely romance between Macs. and GypsumFantastic (?)

Gypsumfanatic I think.

The actual romances, a couple of marriages, a long term still running 15 years later relationship, at least one little girl running around because her parents met on mpnet.

Macs, EvanLloyd, Rantanplan and that pair of knob Haiw and Goldman.

I liked He219(?) too. He used to hold the daily images thread back when those were still allowed and copyright didn’t become such an issue for Hood. Great guy too. I think Laworkerbee might still be in touch with him.

Zulu Para-Commandos invading London with AK-47s because they have moore zoomabar than M-16s.

Sorry to spoil the party :)
One would be worth to retrieve : it is one initiated by @muck about Medieval things. It was informative and lasted 20 pages+ in the former mp/net history section

Horrible flamewars between the Israelis and Kiwis. I think it had something to do with sheep, but I'm still not entirely sure.

Were they flamewars? I thought that was flirting.

I'm pretty sure someone's feelings got hurt back then. But then again, this happen during flirting too, so who knows..?

Reactions: Gaz
Crysis (?) an Indian fella, and a weird one at that. Basically posted a bunch of India Stronk threads only to be widely mocked by the community then after a few years membership told everyone he was just there for a « study on humans behavior ». On an Internet forum. Really? Always thought his nonsense got debunked and he got offended so that was his excuse.

Poland Ball
LTJG JAG
Chinese paintball nude snail hunters in a river

Forgot the guys name, but he slept in an old wood panel station wagon and loved male Nordic nude butts.

Oh, forgot the guy that held the left flank in the First Gulf War.

there were a couple of threads along the lines of: "you are invading country X, you have Y forces at your disposal. how do you plan it?" was interesting reading those

Back