Photos Military gear and equipment

berkut76

Mi Field Marshall
MI.Net Member
TAARB
Guys, I just realized that we have no thread on gear. When I started working with ALFA I began to snap pics of the gear I was sending them. Prior to that I was primarily sending cheap binoculars from Amazon. Steiners were and still are out of my budget and comfort zone.

So, lets get tolling.

UK UBACS hot weather combat shirt in MTP pattern.

01.JPG
02.JPG
03.JPG
04.JPG
05.JPG
06.JPG
07.JPG

Last edited:
speaking of gear, what do you call the cloth tank helmet/ cloth paratrooper helmet that russians/ukraine tankers use.

interested to buy one, so I know what to call it.

For armored vehicles crews it's called TSH-3 Shlemofon. For paratroopers, it's simply called VDV Jump Helmet (paratrooper helmet), and the design hasn't changed in decades. Still in use, even by Russians in their new digital flora camo.

Norwegian Army Combat Backpack (probably made by Cato Ringstad), NFM Heidrun chest rig with NFM and CombatKit pouches, NFM warbelt with NFM & Miltrad pouches (forget the airsoft replicas) :p

IpRSbGL.jpg

b27R9P9.jpg

G&G GK5-C that thing is so heavy. I also had problems with feeding on it, and battery space is tiny. In short did n't like it. That being said never had good experience with other G&G offerings and now avoid this company like a plague.