Funny Finnish storm

mineman65

Mi Sergeant
MI.Net Member
The following is a real e-mail and photo someone received from a Finnish mate (with exceptional English skills) in summer 2004.:

"With all the news on TV lately about the extreme weather conditions affecting the East Coast of the US, the mud slides in the Middle East and South America, the flood that made its mark on Southern England, along with the dire predictions made by such films as The Day After Tomorrow, we shouldn't forget that Finland has its share of devastating weather too.

I've attached a photo illustrating the damage caused to my home from a storm that passed through South-Western Finland last week. It really makes you cherish what you have, and reminds us not to take things for granted!"

Click for photo

Geez, That's all? I just got thru reroofing my house due to storm damage.laugh;laugh;laugh;

I did not realize you Finns had it so rough, I now have a new respect for you. We just got drenched by "C" last night and "D" is on its way. Grab your butt, Irv, its a comin'.

R

it's going to take weeks to repair the damage, will you be able to calm from your insurance.

Insurance helps, but do you realise how things like this affect mentally clwn;

Yeah!, I mean where ya gonna sit when ya have a BBQ ;)