Politics Canada Truckers!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Permanent temporary emergency powers.
so the politician who wants to suspend democracy, is accusing those voting for democracy as being against democracy :rolleyes: ..... so I guess this is where the WEF global experiment starts.... never thought it would be Canada. I would imagine they are cooking something up for us here in the US.
They have to do it before elections come round so I expect something to happen soon...
any guess what that may entail?

Permanent temporary emergency powers.
lets see if Trudeau starts arresting other politicians on the floor of Parliament.... or maybe when they are home at 0300 surrounded by a QRF/SWAT team

To be honest, it just looks like Germany in 1936 - I do find it truly shocking that in a supposedly democratic country things like this can happen

Canada needs to get rid of Trudeau and his party as fast as they can - is it time for the army to step in to protect the public
You're 100% right but still this plays into Trudeu's hands by creating the emergency he has imagined in his mind.
"LOOK! The insurrection! I was RITE!"

When in the fk .. are those Conservative MP's in Canuck Parliment going to have the balls .. to call Taliban Trudeau ..

A Commie bastard to his face , or better ... beat the crap out of him ..

You're 100% right but still this plays into Trudeu's hands by creating the emergency he has imagined in his mind.
"LOOK! The insurrection! I was RITE!"
And in the meantime Putin must be laughing his ass off. Whenever NATO and/or "the West" now want to criticise the human rights situation in Russia and Putin's stronk style of governing, he can point his finger at Trudeau and say "Well, look what he did!"

And in the meantime Putin must be laughing his ass off. Whenever NATO and/or "the West" now want to criticise the human rights situation in Russia and Putin's stronk style of governing, he can point his finger at Trudeau and say "Well, look what he did!"
We're going through a great period of self harm, politicians and media have lost the trust of the people, there's some kind of societal damage as the cost. The international reputation damage is just another cost of these policies.
We need a "Hippocratic oath" for politicians

FMNSSzoXsAoSixd.jpeg

maybe they should pay lost wages to those that suffered economic hardship during the 2 years of the governments forced lockdowns?

Canada is leading the way, I imagine the US will be next. how many here have the idea that events will transpire over the next few months that result in midterm elections being suspended?
maybe I am being hysterical here but we shall see.
Americans are better armed..............

or Joe will just have to get some more voting machines...........

Americans are better armed..............

or Joe will just have to get some more voting machines...........
If it came to that, I dont think it would matter. a few midnite arrests, a few dronestrikes, the government has no problem with completely disregarding the rule of law and due process, and the media will paint the good guys in whatever way needed to completely erase public support.
I mean antifa in broad daylight, armed with AR rifles attack and beat people and post videos about it and nothing happens to them.

That chap isn't having any of his crap ..............,,