Photos Battle For Marawi, Philippines, 2017

maoist , wear Chinese 1950-70 style , read maoist book kinda retard , worst communist idealogy are maoist and Stalinist
Trust me they are pro money, they might say they are maoist but thats only to lure university students that are under government scholarship. Too bad most of them never reach their prime.

I seen a few photo of maoist rebel leader with tavor that why I ask where the f did they get it , so it from dead police ? rpg is easy to made what hard is to ensure it can have same penetrate level of the origin rpg and the detonation head quality , that why we seen cotton paper manage to stop rpg2 home made war head . the fuel and the explosive / detonation head are the most importain part that home made rpg cant compete with real factory made rpg war head

Trust me they are pro money, they might say they are maoist but thats only to lure university students that are under government scholarship. Too bad most of them never reach their prime.
what made me weird are they are maoist rebel :) and the university student join them , like wtf mindset is that china are they main future enemy of all type of ideology why chose mao and why follow a maoist rebellion group ? btw how are phil dealing with the muslim terrorist in the south ? I heard month ago few army intel person where kill by local muslim police why chasing a terrorist leader , did the police get punish ? are they sympathy to the fellow muslim ?

Why are you so damned obsessed with a Tavor? We can have Tavors here even as civilians.

All civilian owned guns:

10401090_34247367483_5178_n.jpg

10401090_34247362483_4828_n.jpg

10401090_34246627483_8541_n.jpg

what made me weird are they are maoist rebel :) and the university student join them , like wtf mindset is that china are they main future enemy of all type of ideology why chose mao and why follow a maoist rebellion group ?

Cause they are young and stupid.

btw how are phil dealing with the muslim terrorist in the south ? I heard month ago few army intel person where kill by local muslim police why chasing a terrorist leader , did the police get punish ? are they sympathy to the fellow muslim ?

The muslims are fine, the cops involved are filed with murder charges. It has nothing with them being muslims but more to do with small towns and everybody are related.

Light Reaction Regiment kin action
8y5k6w4zlad71.png

Note the Israeli Bandage, A bandage wrap that can be wrapped in multiple directions over a wound and then has a tension like bar to add pressure similar to a tourniquet. Nicknamed Israeli bandage because IDF combat medic Bernard Bar-Natan developed them