To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

WOW! Where do you get accountant like that?
Don't worry about the rest on there the 2 S300's and support radar etc account for about 1/2 of the estimated cost

even if it's 2/3 of the cost it's got to hurt

I find it really fascinating how this is achieved by the TB2. I mean it has a Rotax 912 engine which enables it to cruise at 70kts and it basically has to fly over the target to hit it. Because its small munitions have a very limited range of about 8 km. All the while staying locked on the target. Puzzling...

2 things are essential for the TB2 tactic or doctrine to work if you will.

Very heavy EW support and you need to field large number of TB2's simultaneously and this rotation must work 24/7 based on your inventory through the whole duration.

WOW! Where do you get accountant like that?

I'm not sure about the cost part but based on the number of individual pieces of equipment they are short, the most up to date visually confirmed struck targets not including strategic targets, decoys and ATGM's is 376.

I'm not sure about the cost part but based on the number of individual pieces of equipment they are short, the most up to date visually confirmed struck targets not including strategic targets, decoys and ATGM's is 376.

These visually confirmed struck target not necessary destroyed, Armenians write about repairing many of them and costing old equipment in dollars is more like propaganda then real accountancy.

Hadrut town now in Azerbaijani control.

Aliev declared Hadrut under control a week or so ago already and it looks like false declaration again.

Here is another incredible claim, this time from Armenian side
EkL-dipXgAEzgcX.jpeg

Yeah I confirm that in a Spanish source media about the Azerie UAV. That source said that Iran launch a Artillery offensive against Azeries targets near their border, does any one can confirm that???

Yeah I confirm that in a Spanish source media about the Azerie UAV. That source said that Iran launch a Artillery offensive against Azeries targets near their border, does any one can confirm that???

That's supposed to be second kamikaze drone falling in Iran and another one crashed in Georgia, meaning that either somebody using EW or Azerie were/are trying to sneak on Armenian targets from unexpected directions by braking international law.
I read about Iran shelling Azerie but didn't see any confirmation.

Edit: that second drone crash looks more like an old rocket then modern drone judging by electronics on photo.

The work of the Azerbaijani special forces in the deep in enemy territory.

Back