Warfare HAMAS attack on Israel, October 2023

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Why does no-one want to help the poor innocent peace loving citizens of Gaza?

Another example of poor leaders not having protection for your command. You know we have had high tech small radars to pin point mortar attack, show light weapons, etc etc. They mount on a one axle trailer in 68 and used for airfield defense so today it makes you wonder who are these people in the pentagon that drop these people in the middle of a war zone with no protection. There should be no American troops there except maybe on the air fields to help with unloading and loading of equipment and supplies. Not out there on the water front exposed to every idiot that owns a rifle or a small mortar. We have imbeciles for leaders today. After studying the West Point graduates for several years no wonder.

Why do the poor innocent peace loving citizens of Gaza not want to help the innocent peace loving citizens of Gaza.

I shall call it "Gaza Syndrome" 🤓

They are really arresting all of them, never seen this before, they allowed the white communist to burn businesses and destroy property and never lifted a finger to stop it. Really didn't bother me because it was always in a leftist strong hold and the more that burned the better it made me feel. It is election cycle and they are really between a rock and a hard place and have no choice but to crack down on them or we the people are going to gear up and play cowboys and Palestinians. Death to My Country is a sure fire way to get your ass handed to you when you have no business here to begin with. Personally I wish they would burn all those universities to the ground and let them have outdoor classes.

What happens here? Sorry cant read hebrew...

He's of the political branch so the US and EU would throw a hissy fit just like diplomats have immunity.

Heh... Israel can drone the place and then say "oh? really? that dude was there? we didn't know.. like... woopsie I guess? Oh well..."

:D

Pointless posting stuff with no English explanations dude.