Warfare HAMAS attack on Israel, October 2023

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Israel has always had an aircraft airborne carrying a nuke. They have to simply because they are surrounded by enemies and have no warning time to load and launch an aircraft. Same thing we do same thing Russia does and China. There was a great movie 30 years ago with that famous black actor who has made many a movie but I can't remember his name. The name of the movie that pertains to Israel having an aircraft all the time was "The Sum of All Fears". The basis of the movie was one of those planes accidentally crashed at low level and the bomb was recovered by desert dwellers and sold to some bad guys who took the bomb to the US and placed it in a football stadium in a cigarette machine. The bomb detonates and you can watch the movie from there. I'll see if I can find it and post it. So I doubt seriously Israel would first strike unless they had solid intelligence they would be struck first...... end of story, Israel is a rational country

Has Israel called for de-escalation and no-retaliation yet?

Trollface_non-free.png

Rhetorical. There are no pics. That whole "pee tape" thingy was completely fabricated and has been totally debunked - but some people still fantasize that it's true.
And they say Germans have no sense of humour.

How do these animals manage to remain enrolled in college?

And a sincere inquiry to the Jewish community... I'm still struggling to understand... I know in prestigious universities like Yale, MIT, and Ivy League schools, there's a strong emphasis on civility and tolerance. But why aren't Jewish students standing up for themselves? What are they waiting for? These supposed Palestinian supporters, mostly Arabs and Muslims, will continue to escalate and resort to violence... they won't cease their actions. Simply brushing this off and turning the other cheek won't suffice. I fail to comprehend why Israeli and Jewish male students don't unite and defend themselves. Something significant needs to occur... They might face physical harm, but if they confront these Palestinian supporters who behave like animals, then perhaps people will think twice before targeting them.

And a sincere inquiry to the Jewish community... I'm still struggling to understand... I know in prestigious universities like Yale, MIT, and Ivy League schools, there's a strong emphasis on civility and tolerance. But why aren't Jewish students standing up for themselves? What are they waiting for? These supposed Palestinian supporters, mostly Arabs and Muslims, will continue to escalate and resort to violence... they won't cease their actions. Simply brushing this off and turning the other cheek won't suffice. I fail to comprehend why Israeli and Jewish male students don't unite and defend themselves. Something significant needs to occur... They might face physical harm, but if they confront these Palestinian supporters who behave like animals, then perhaps people will think twice before targeting them.

Because the ones instigating these violence are not afraid of repercussions.
They are not afraid of repercussions because they know there won't be any.
They know there won't be any because they have a very vocal and influential supporting base behind them.
They know it because previous mass-violence events took place, got a pass and even got condoned by activists, the press, the media, political parties and got replicated all over the world.

They don't care.

Because being part of the mob is exhilarating and empowering.

They know there won't be any because they have a very vocal and influential supporting base behind them.
They know it because previous mass-violence events took place, got a pass and even got condoned by activists, the press, the media, political parties and got replicated all over the world.

They don't care.

i know what you mean... civility,courteousness are the bases of being a human being..... but then what???when will it stop ??? what needs to be done for this to stop ?

i know what you mean... civility,courteousness are the bases of being a human being..... but then what???when will it stop ??? what needs to be done for this to stop ?

It does not stop.

Once they get what they want, they will move to another grievance. And on and on and on, in a perpetual "fight" for "fairness".
There is no goalpost, it is persistently moved.

Their movement will turn into any other kind of "social/cultural revolution"; once they are done with their demands and the "common enemy has been defeated" they will turn against each-others. The whole victimhood hierarchy will be redesigned, a new enemy will be defined, etc...

It does not stop.

Once they get what they want, they will move to another grievance. And on and on and on, in a perpetual "fight" for "fairness".
There is no goalpost, it is persistently moved.

Their movement will turn into any other kind of "social/cultural revolution"; once they are done with their demands and the "common enemy has been defeated" they will turn against each-others. The whole victimhood hierarchy will be redesigned, a new enemy will be defined, etc...
I agree. When you build your indentity on victimhood, you find new excuses to support your identity.

I also have the same opinions of those people that would allow hamas to build tunnels under their schools hospitals and other places where they know they will die. They all worship false Gods and are heathens in my book. 3 separate people over a 300 year period were all named ALLAH, the first Koran was written by a German taking parts from each of those 3 earlier writings. That is why there is such a warped sense of religion connected to their God. I don't care what anyone believes or who they worship but I do care that I am not on their TO KILL List or TO DESTROY such as Israel. When they allowed the movement to leave Lebanon when Israel had them surrounded and beaten then let all of them go today is the result. Billions of dollars poured into the sector and it was all spent on concrete and weapons and this half wit in the white house says he is sanctioning certain Israeli Army units. The nerve of that squid ...... Israel told him to pound sand in a kindlier way.

I also have the same opinions of those people that would allow hamas to build tunnels under their schools hospitals and other places where they know they will die. They all worship false Gods and are heathens in my book. 3 separate people over a 300 year period were all named ALLAH, the first Koran was written by a German taking parts from each of those 3 earlier writings. That is why there is such a warped sense of religion connected to their God. I don't care what anyone believes or who they worship but I do care that I am not on their TO KILL List or TO DESTROY such as Israel. When they allowed the movement to leave Lebanon when Israel had them surrounded and beaten then let all of them go today is the result. Billions of dollars poured into the sector and it was all spent on concrete and weapons and this half wit in the white house says he is sanctioning certain Israeli Army units. The nerve of that squid ...... Israel told him to pound sand in a kindlier way.

When it comes to the activities of isis hamas in Gaza, such as building terror tunnels and the rocket systems, I'm uncertain whether the populace genuinely supports these actions or if they're simply too fearful, akin to the Lebanese people, to resist due to the risk of being shot or killed. If the latter is true, then it's undoubtedly a precarious situation to be in. Unfortunately, they may become categorized as "collateral damage." However, if the people of Gaza are indeed fully endorsing these actions, then it's a serious matter to reckon with.

In my humble opinion, those supporting Hamas are indistinguishable from ISIS sympathizers and should face consequences such as deportation or imprisonment without the right to protest. Period.

You’d think they have something better to do, with their studies and finals exams coming up this semester. However, many pro-whatever people have their politics tied up in their studies….. Their radical professors are probably grading them on their "protest projects".

They don't care.

Until they hear the ping of a hand grenade handle come flying over their heads

I am the Forrest Gump of hand grenades, I might be dumb but I am pretty sure I remember how to toss a grenade if needed

Last edited:
Here's what you rarely see covered in international news: an Israeli soldier, heavily armed, facing off against teens throwing rocks in every direction. Despite the danger of having his face smashed, he steadfastly avoids firing a single shot. It's a stark illustration of the difficult position these soldiers find themselves in, compelled to take necessary actions while navigating a challenging situation.

Foreign money in the hundreds of millions to do the bidding of foreign countries. No army needed to destroy us from within, so far it is working fine for them. Just look as these Soro s funded prosecutors who now have taken over the 2024 election with simple charges that are going to be thrown out as soon as they reach the supreme court. By that time they will have won simply keeping Trump from winning.
Soros, yes... WTF????.
I'm just saying, Saudi and Qatari money... who have oil and gas kissing everyone's ass and have been able to push their money into western higher education for decades without accountability ...and scrutiny...

Soros, yes... WTF????.
I'm just saying, Saudi and Qatari money... who have oil and gas kissing everyone's ass and have been able to push their money into western higher education for decades without accountability ...and scrutiny...